" TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby norms76 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

VT Still not happy with Malky over the A-Corn deal, slaughtered him again in an interview . I've posted what he's said about Malky below.


Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan has called former manager Malky Mackay an "idiot".



Sunday 13th August 2017

IMG_1927.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG (49.95 KiB) Viewed 4144 times


Wathan- What are your hopes for the club for the short-term, medium-term and future?

VT- “Of course, for each of us, the goal is to get us back to the Premier League. It was unfortunate that we only stayed in the Premier for one season.

I always say, and I have told chairman Mehmet Dalman the same, the reason we didn’t stay in the Premier League is that we spent a lot of money there – I think it was £50m.

What did we get? We paid £10.5m for Cornelius who didn’t even play 45 minutes and then the manager (Malky Mackay) said he was a project.

I’m in the Premier League, I need to survive and he said it was a project!”



Wathan- If Cardiff go up again are you confident it would be different under Warnock?

VT- “I think we have a very good chance to get promotion. We will try to be humble and we hope for good luck because that is important.

I think we are lucky, we got good luck, we have got Neil – thanks to Mehmet, because we could have got somebody terrible.

But we have got Neil, we are happy and if we get promoted I think we have a good chance of staying if we do things sensibly – provided we don’t spend £10m on a striker!

If you do that he must score 10 or 20 goals – last time we had one not even play 90 minutes and paid the highest salary in the club’s history. £45,0000 a week – I still can’t believe it even today.”




Wathan - Coming back after two years, do you sense it is a different, more harmonious place?

VT- “Yeah, I think so. The fans should be together with us because we’re trying to do the right thing. We haven’t got a manager who will do the wrong thing – Neil is doing the right thing.

If Neil does the wrong thing then the atmosphere is not good, then the owner is upset, the manager is upset.

So if the manager does the right thing, we also do the right thing...we support when it is supportable. We cannot support someone who makes ridiculous decisions, stupid decisions, £10.5m and don’t even play him for 45 minutes, let alone 90 minutes.

If you pay £10.5m for a big striker you should play him 90 minutes, not 45 minutes, five minutes, 10 minutes.

He (Mackay) says finally he is a project. How come I’m in the Premier League and you’re finding time to do a project for the future?

What rubbish is that? And you pay £45,000 a week for a project? Rubbish!”
User avatar
norms76
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

" TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby fred keenor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:33 pm

He does have a point !
fred keenor
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby wez1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:44 pm

So he should ,he backed malky and got fucked over
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11158
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Typical Tan, we have a great win and the atmosphere is positive, then he does an interview slating Malky AGAIN!! The question was of no relevance to Malky!

This 10.5 million striker has since gone on to sign for Atalanta who finished 5th in Serie A last season. :roll:

What about all the free transfers Malky brought in to help us get to the Premiership in the first place to earn our club far more in excess of 10.5 million Tan?

I'm still awaiting for some solid, concrete evidence proving Malky did actually do anything wrong. It seems Tan is now moving the goalposts to just slating Malky's decision to sign Cornelius instead of actually accusing him of any wrong doings. The 10.5 million fee and a £45,000 a week wage was something SIMON LIM was 100% responsible for, as the Chief Executive signing off the transfer deals. :oops:
Tonteg Bluebird
 
Posts: 5896
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby bluebadger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm

He will never stop talking about malky and tbh think he's harsh on acorn. Might of been a very different season if he didn't suffer that unlucky early injury. Been almost 5 years so give it a rest and lets embrace the good times.
bluebadger
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

The Cornelious affair is about the only thing Tan has on Malky.

£45k a week and to say its a project is something even Malky's most passionate fan cannot defend. Acorn was brought in to do the business and it become apparent early that he was not up to it. Something is amiss there and I believe whatever it is Tan is very frustrated he cannot find it.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby valleyrambill » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Tan does have a point on the whole Cornelious affair it was a joke and lets Malky down big time with the fee of 10 million and the wages of 45 grand a week and he was rubbish however I still think if Malky stayed we would have stayed up it was the joke of the way Malky was treated before the game against Liverpool that destroyed him. We went down because they put someone in with no experience.

I would have more respect for Tan if he apologised not just for changing our colours but his dreadful way of treating Malky like Mike Ashley did this weekend apologising to managers he sacked with Newcastle.

Tan got us relegated not Malky as even with a 10 million flop under Malky we had players trying including Frazer Campbell however he brought a manager in who didn't have a clue and cost us relegation and almost 2 relegations
[color=#0040BF][/color]
User avatar
valleyrambill
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Hengoed

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby bluebird58 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Malky f---ed up big time and the club still hasn't recovered from his mistakes. He was out of his depth in the Premier League and grew his ego on the backs of gullible supporters. No one now will touch him in football when he should be at a decent sized club. The club had made mistakes since but continue to learn from them. He's an important part of our history but that's all. Now, forget him and move on.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58
 
Posts: 2275
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: BARRY

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:43 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Malky f---ed up big time and the club still hasn't recovered from his mistakes. He was out of his depth in the Premier League and grew his ego on the backs of gullible supporters. No one now will touch him in football when he should be at a decent sized club. The club had made mistakes since but continue to learn from them. He's an important part of our history but that's all. Now, forget him and move on.


We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and we were looking extremely likely to stay up until Tan interfered.

We are all trying to move on. It's Tan who keeps on bringing Malky up. :roll:
Tonteg Bluebird
 
Posts: 5896
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Instead of banging on about the ACorn fiasco I wish he'd mention the one indisputable criticism of Malky. How were we supposed to survive in the Premier with a bunch of second rate players? (Campbell, Mutch, Turner, Marshall and Medel excepted). As we were promoted as Champions he had more time than the other two managers to construct a Premiership quality squad but he relied on retaining too many players who just didn't have the quality. That's the real pity.
City Slicker
 
Posts: 3704
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm I picking up vibes he was not impressed with cornilious signing :? :lol:
Pembroke bluebird
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby tylorstown18891 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:I'm I picking up vibes he was not impressed with cornilious signing :? :lol:
:laughing6: :laughing6: :thumbup:
tylorstown18891
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Typical Tan, we have a great win and the atmosphere is positive, then he does an interview slating Malky AGAIN!! The question was of no relevance to Malky!

This 10.5 million striker has since gone on to sign for Atalanta who finished 5th in Serie A last season. :roll:

What about all the free transfers Malky brought in to help us get to the Premiership in the first place to earn our club far more in excess of 10.5 million Tan?

I'm still awaiting for some solid, concrete evidence proving Malky did actually do anything wrong. It seems Tan is now moving the goalposts to just slating Malky's decision to sign Cornelius instead of actually accusing him of any wrong doings. The 10.5 million fee and a £45,000 a week wage was something SIMON LIM was 100% responsible for, as the Chief Executive signing off the transfer deals. :oops:


Spot on Ross.

Also some fans say move on about Tan/Despicable Rebrand, broke our hearts etc, yet Tan continually slaughters Malky even after a great week and weekend. How about some positivity from Tan.

Plus how about Tans mistakes, 8 managers and 6 CEO'S incredible.
Plus Tan and His committee were still making costly mistakes last season and Tan has been doing this for 7 yrs,but never admits his own costly mistakes.


And Remember Malky is the only one who delivered a trophy/promotion/big crowds and brought in over £150mill to our club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

No matter what anyone thinks about Malky, Malky delivered Success two years running and No one can say we would of def stayed up or gone down if Malky had been left alone :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:



Plus don't forget Tan made out Ole,Slade and Trollope were virtually the best managers and said each time We've finally got it right :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:I'm I picking up vibes he was not impressed with cornilious signing :? :lol:




:lol: :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:Malky f---ed up big time and the club still hasn't recovered from his mistakes. He was out of his depth in the Premier League and grew his ego on the backs of gullible supporters. No one now will touch him in football when he should be at a decent sized club. The club had made mistakes since but continue to learn from them. He's an important part of our history but that's all. Now, forget him and move on.


We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and we were looking extremely likely to stay up until Tan interfered.

We are all trying to move on. It's Tan who keeps on bringing Malky up. :roll:


We were heading for relegation zone, hammered at home to Southampton the feeling was he did need to go by many fans after this game! Personally eally don't superb to get us promotion l, perhaps more chance to stay up than the clown that was one but for me I am glad we went down, if we hadn't would we back in blue?
boyo1927
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:So he should ,he backed malky and got fucked over


Malky pulled Tans trousers right down with Cornelius. He has every reason to be upset, the money was there to keep City in the prem, just a manager who didn't know how to compete at prem level. I like malky don't get me wrong but way out of his depth, no need for those over inflated wages either.
Attachments
BIJ18LaCEAAR9ac.jpg
BIJ18LaCEAAR9ac.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 3653 times
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 2596
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm

I didnt like Malky. His football. His arrogance.

However while Malky must bear some Responsibility for THAT transfer truth is the owner and chairman must shoulder the majority of the blame.

You dont need to be a football genius to realise that ten million for cornelius was crazy.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:Malky f---ed up big time and the club still hasn't recovered from his mistakes. He was out of his depth in the Premier League and grew his ego on the backs of gullible supporters. No one now will touch him in football when he should be at a decent sized club. The club had made mistakes since but continue to learn from them. He's an important part of our history but that's all. Now, forget him and move on.


We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and we were looking extremely likely to stay up until Tan interfered.

We are all trying to move on. It's Tan who keeps on bringing Malky up. :roll:


We were heading for relegation zone, hammered at home to Southampton the feeling was he did need to go by many fans after this game! Personally eally don't superb to get us promotion l, perhaps more chance to stay up than the clown that was one but for me I am glad we went down, if we hadn't would we back in blue?


Tan had already done the damage before the Southampton game, everyone thought the Liverpool game was Malky's last game and everyone was shocked Malky was still in charge for the Southampton game. Tan's disruption causing uncertainty in the build up to the Southampton game contributed to our poor performance.

But you're right, if we didn't get relegated, Tan probably would never have turned us back to blue.
Tonteg Bluebird
 
Posts: 5896
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:Malky f---ed up big time and the club still hasn't recovered from his mistakes. He was out of his depth in the Premier League and grew his ego on the backs of gullible supporters. No one now will touch him in football when he should be at a decent sized club. The club had made mistakes since but continue to learn from them. He's an important part of our history but that's all. Now, forget him and move on.


We were never in the relegation zone under Malky and we were looking extremely likely to stay up until Tan interfered.

We are all trying to move on. It's Tan who keeps on bringing Malky up. :roll:


We were heading for relegation zone, hammered at home to Southampton the feeling was he did need to go by many fans after this game! Personally eally don't superb to get us promotion l, perhaps more chance to stay up than the clown that was one but for me I am glad we went down, if we hadn't would we back in blue?


Tan had already done the damage before the Southampton game, everyone thought the Liverpool game was Malky's last game and everyone was shocked Malky was still in charge for the Southampton game. Tan's disruption causing uncertainty in the build up to the Southampton game contributed to our poor performance.

But you're right, if we didn't get relegated, Tan probably would never have turned us back to blue.



Ross, again 100% correct.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:So he should ,he backed malky and got fucked over


Malky pulled Tans trousers right down with Cornelius. He has every reason to be upset, the money was there to keep City in the prem, just a manager who didn't know how to compete at prem level. I like malky don't get me wrong but way out of his depth, no need for those over inflated wages either.



Bobby, what about all the other inflated wages after Malky left? I could name at least 15 players, who's faults were they?

Remember the man at the top and his CEO'S sign everything off and do all the contracts.

8 managers/6 CEO'S.
Attachments
BIJ18LaCEAAR9ac.jpg
BIJ18LaCEAAR9ac.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 3620 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby theclaw » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Tan is Tan and the media know this,always fishing for a bite!Tan will always have a go at Malky so no real news there.
Rather than mention names in the past he should have said what a great and cheap player Mendez-Laine is and just congratulated Warnock.
I'm just enjoying the result today and not to bothered about that interview.
theclaw
 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:39 pm

theclaw wrote:Tan is Tan and the media know this,always fishing for a bite!Tan will always have a go at Malky so no real news there.
Rather than mention names in the past he should have said what a great and cheap player Mendez-Laine is and just congratulated Warnock.
I'm just enjoying the result today and not to bothered about that interview.


SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:06 pm

fred keenor wrote:He does have a point !


Totally disagree. Far from "destroying Malky", he's made an idiot of himself returning to the well yet again in an attempt to avoid responsibility for a shambles of his own making. Notice he's stopped banging on about financial irregularities because he's failed to substantiate accusations. Doesn't he realise the stability we have achieved (not talking about finance) is largely because he hasn't been here to screw it up?
Cardiff dyskinesia
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Reply from Facebook

Darren Stevens:
He will not let it go, he or Dalman would have had to sign the transfer paperwork. So they where fully aware of all transfers.
No mention or apology on him for trying to destroy our history or tradition and turning fans against fans.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Ceiron Bleu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 pm

He might have a point
Ceiron Bleu
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Reply From Facebook

Darren Stevens:

Tan spent a lot of money on solicitors to try and get Malky. But he had nothing on him, if he did he would have taken Malky through the courts.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:So he should ,he backed malky and got fucked over


Malky pulled Tans trousers right down with Cornelius. He has every reason to be upset, the money was there to keep City in the prem, just a manager who didn't know how to compete at prem level. I like malky don't get me wrong but way out of his depth, no need for those over inflated wages either.



Bobby, what about all the other inflated wages after Malky left? I could name at least 15 players, who's faults were they?

Remember the man at the top and his CEO'S sign everything off and do all the contracts.

8 managers/6 CEO'S.


:lol: classic photo that. I'm not positive who's to blame for the inflated wages, but if Warnock had his day surely he would advise the CEO that 45k for an unknown 10 million buy is absurd? Surely malky should of uses his football nouse to advise dalman or whoever signed these bums off? /o\
BobbyBlue
 
Posts: 2596
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN WOL INTERVIEW

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:So he should ,he backed malky and got fucked over


Malky pulled Tans trousers right down with Cornelius. He has every reason to be upset, the money was there to keep City in the prem, just a manager who didn't know how to compete at prem level. I like malky don't get me wrong but way out of his depth, no need for those over inflated wages either.



Bobby, what about all the other inflated wages after Malky left? I could name at least 15 players, who's faults were they?

Remember the man at the top and his CEO'S sign everything off and do all the contracts.

8 managers/6 CEO'S.


:lol: classic photo that. I'm not positive who's to blame for the inflated wages, but if Warnock had his day surely he would advise the CEO that 45k for an unknown 10 million buy is absurd? Surely malky should of uses his football nouse to advise dalman or whoever signed these bums off? /o\




:lol:

Malky was still learning and very naive.

Warnock has been there,done it all and very very wise :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Howieblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm

We all wished Malky would have stopped BUT Looking at the bigger picture we are in a better place now under Warnock...if Cardiff goes up this time we will be in a better position to stay up... :ayatollah:
In Warnock we trust..good times ahead :bluebird:
Howieblue
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Re: " TAN DESTROYS MALKY & PRAISES WARNOCK IN INTERVIEW "

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Reply From FB

Neil O'Mara:

Let sleeping dogs and all the rest forget the past Mr tan,you want us too, so look to the future .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 90679
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], trentuniblue and 43 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.