Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any stato's on here tell me when City last...

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Won their opening three league games?? I've been supporting since 1974 and can't remember a season when we have achieved that feat?

Re: Any stato's on here tell me when City last...

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 pm

1927?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Can't think of any seasons in recent times.

We always have a good opening games and have only lost twice in the past ten years (4 wins & 4 draws)

Won our first two games a few times in 09/10, 10/11 I think and back in 2006 as well.

Had 4 wins and a draw the season before we went up.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Wayne S wrote:Can't think of any seasons in recent times.

We always have a good opening games and have only lost twice in the past ten years (4 wins & 4 draws)

Won our first two games a few times in 09/10, 10/11 I think and back in 2006 as well.

Ok, i'll be serious. It took me about 5 mins to find out that you have never in your entire history won your first 3 league games of the season. :thumbup:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 am

64JACK wrote:

Ok, i'll be serious. It took me about 5 mins to find out that you have never in your entire history won your first 3 league games of the season. :thumbup:

So you actually mean ..never? Never ever? Or are you just having a quip at our expense? In fairness I can believe it, but of course I take e erythema from a Jack with a pinch of salt! :lol:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:31 am

Barclay1 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

So you actually mean ..never? Never ever? Or are you just having a quip at our expense? In fairness I can believe it, but of course I take e erythema from a Jack with a pinch of salt! :lol:

I should have posted a link. Took me about 5 mins to go through year by year all the was to 1913/14.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/cardiff-city/tab/matches/ :thumbright:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am

64JACK wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I should have posted a link. Took me about 5 mins to go through year by year all the was to 1913/14.

Good boy, now go pump up the tyres on your house or something.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm

nubbsy wrote:
64JACK wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Good boy, now go pump up the tyres on your house or something.

I'm not going to bite. If you want a good comeback, go lick your mums face! :laughing6: