Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ched Evans

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 pm

I seen he got booed at boro away as most away fans probably will boo him this season however do you think he'll get any kind of reception down here.

Will you boo him or just give him no reception at all?

Re: Ched Evans

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:I seen he got booed at boro away as most away fans probably will boo him this season however do you think he'll get any kind of reception down here.

Will you boo him or just give him no reception at all?

He's bound to get a few boo's. But it Wasn't as bad as I thought he would get yesterday. But now he is proven not guilty I think allot of football supporters have accepted the verdict.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Wouldn't boo him. Hope he keeps playing well.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Clap him before and after the match but will boo him during the match just like any other opposition player :lol:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 am

wez1927 wrote:Clap him before and after the match but will boo him during the match just like any other opposition player :lol:

Exactly as it should be.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am

I won't single him out for any reason, the guy got fucked over by that stupid little slag.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:18 am

I see no reason to boo him he's been through shit. He's no ex jack no previous with us. So why feel the need to boo?

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:58 am

Since when has guilt or innocence every mattered to the terraces when it comes to opposition players.

He may be Welsh but he'll never play for Wales again so snap out of it....... :banghead:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:I see no reason to boo him he's been through shit. He's no ex jack no previous with us. So why feel the need to boo?

Totally agree no reason to boo the guy An no reason to clap him either

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:41 pm

stephendavid wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:I see no reason to boo him he's been through shit. He's no ex jack no previous with us. So why feel the need to boo?

Totally agree no reason to boo the guy An no reason to clap him either

no rendition of "she said yes evans, she said yes" then? :lol:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:Clap him before and after the match but will boo him during the match just like any other opposition player :lol:

He's not a City fan or has never played for the City, why the hell is he getting clapped? Do you clap Simon Church or Dave Edwards when they come here?

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Never liked him after he taunted us when scoring for Sheffield at the CCS.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

petesmeat wrote:

He's not a City fan or has never played for the City, why the hell is he getting clapped? Do you clap Simon Church or Dave Edwards when they come here?

Ched was stitched right up that's why I would clap him, no I wouldn't clap the others

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:I won't single him out for any reason, the guy got fucked over by that stupid little slag.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm

dewidavis wrote:
nubbsy wrote:I won't single him out for any reason, the guy got fucked over by that stupid little slag.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Ched Evans was a mediocre championship level striker as proven by his poor record at this level, 23 goals in 99 games whilst playing for clubs at this level, not even 1 in 4, for a supposed goalscorer. He scored 1 goal for Wales in 13 games. He goes off to prison, comes out and plays last season for Chesterfield delivering another poor goalscoring record. He has no connection with the club, nor the city and has been at best a mediocre player for Wales in his time with the national side.

Quite why anyone would cheer him I don’t know. I assume it’s because many of our fans have had a hard on for him since that wonder goal for Norwich against us and they can’t shake the idea that he’s a good player, but though he clearly has been through a lot, his actions that landed him in prison were certainly questionable and I’ve no desire to cheer nor boo him.