Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket Office

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:35 am

Just tried to ring up for tickets...kept me waiting for 20 minutes then cut me off..how are they going to get fans back with this sort of organisation :banghead:

Re: Ticket Office

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 am

kimble wrote:Just tried to ring up for tickets...kept me waiting for 20 minutes then cut me off..how are they going to get fans back with this sort of organisation :banghead:

buy online - takes 2 minutes :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 am

tried that ..its £23 for over 60 and £30 quid for my son ..but online puts us miles away from each other

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 am

I think they are probably inundated with enquiries regarding the ST cock-up on Saturday.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 am

We had new season ticket cards because we had changed seats but had no problem getting in. In all honesty I didn't notice anyone else having a problem either but hopefully they have been sorted now. It's good news that the ticket office is busy! Despite any problem calls they maybe having to do with the cards not working I bet they are inundated with sales! Season tickets, memberships, flex tickets, away tickets (Wolves this Saturday) and general ticket sales! It's a great thing that they are busy but perhaps call them later on in the day when the calls aren't flying in so much!

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Been online and says no tickets available. Does this mean it is a sell out already? There was some yesterday pm but couldn't get as checking nos etc.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Norman146 wrote:Been online and says no tickets available. Does this mean it is a sell out already? There was some yesterday pm but couldn't get as checking nos etc.

It must have been down at that moment. Thousands still for sale. Its OK at the moment.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:56 pm

You can pick your seats buying on line you have to highlight in seating plan.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:12 pm

fred keenor wrote:You can pick your seats buying on line you have to highlight in seating plan.

What browser are you using? As I've tried internet explorer and chrome and it says the interactive seating map is down. Have to go on best available and keeps giving me the first 6 rows of canton. And I want to be at the top of canton.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Ie working fine

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:30 pm

For those that had the season ticket issue on sat, it seems the problem hasn't been fixed. For those that had their cards taken off them they will issue paper tickets for tomorrow available in collections - but you have to ring ticket office to arrange. A new season ticket card will then be posted later in the week.

For those that had an issue but still have their cards, I would ring anyway to avoid the sorting with the stewards at the Gate tomorrow