Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Update " Sheffield United fans Coming to Cardiff "

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Cardiff away ticket update
Tuesday 15th August 2017, Kick-off 7:45pm

This game remains all ticket for Blades Fans.

Cardiff City v Sheffield United
Sky Bet Championship

Ticket Office. Prices increase to £24 Adults, £20 Seniors, £15 Under 22s, and £12 Under 16s.

Approximately 1,300 tickets have been sold, and will remain on sale at Bramall Lane until 10am on Tuesday 15th August - any refunds and ticket amendments must be made before this time.

Tickets ordered prior to 3pm Friday 11th August have been posted first class, subsequent orders will be held at Bramall Lane until 10am on Tuesday 15th August, then sent to Cardiff for collection on the evening of the game from Kiosk 12.

Over 1,300 Blades fans will make their journey down South Wales tomorrow evening, good support
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sheffield United fans tomorrow

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Sheffield United have Sold over 1,300 tickets for tomorrow nights game in Cardiff on a Tuesdsy night after just going away to Boro on Saturday night and lost.

Long journey for them on a Tuesday night fair play :ayatollah:

Let's hope City get a 20,000 Crowd they deserve it :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: " Sheffield United fans tomorrow "

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Based on approx 18k plus on Sat it's likely that will fall to 15 to 16k for a Tuesday game plus Sheffield fans I make about 17 to 18k total max! Agree should be more but we are not as big as we would like to believe!

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Based on approx 18k plus on Sat it's likely that will fall to 15 to 16k for a Tuesday game plus Sheffield fans I make about 17 to 18k total max! Agree should be more but we are not as big as we would like to believe!

I see less than that mate

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:08 pm

We are not a big club at the moment. However I truly believe if we were in Man City's position with the same capacity ground that we would sell all our season tickets with ease. They can't and even have tickets left for Saturday.

We can dream ;)

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 pm

That's great support for a week day. I would like to think we would take the same to them, but I doubt it very much unless it's a weekend.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm

trotskie wrote:We are not a big club at the moment. However I truly believe if we were in Man City's position with the same capacity ground that we would sell all our season tickets with ease. They can't and even have tickets left for Saturday.

We can dream ;)

Well in the prem I see that the ground sold out every other week pretty much

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:38 pm

I think we will hit less than 16k

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:I think we will hit less than 16k

Popped down the stadium earlier. Looking at around 18-19k tomorrow

Re: Update " Sheffield United fans "

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:34 am

Cardiff away ticket update
Tuesday 15th August 2017, Kick-off 7:45pm

Cardiff City v Sheffield United
Sky Bet Championship

Ticket Office. Prices increase to £24 Adults, £20 Seniors, £15 Under 22s, and £12 Under 16s.

Approximately 1,300 tickets have been sold, and will remain on sale at Bramall Lane until 10am on Tuesday 15th August - any refunds and ticket amendments must be made before this time.

Tickets ordered prior to 3pm Friday 11th August have been posted first class, subsequent orders will be held at Bramall Lane until 10am on Tuesday 15th August, then sent to Cardiff for collection on the evening of the game from Kiosk 12.

Re: Update " Sheffield United fans Coming to Cardiff "

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 pm

VINCE ALM:

Hearing from Sheffield united fans over 1,300 of them traveling down tomorrow good effort on a Tuesday Night, lets hope we turn out in big numbers after that good performance on Saturday

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Sam_Bluebird89 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:I think we will hit less than 16k

Popped down the stadium earlier. Looking at around 18-19k tomorrow

Would be pleased with that :ayatollah: