' SHEFFIELD UNITED FORUMWATCH - WHAT THEY ARE SAYING '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Some interesting comments on a few threads, especially given NW's history there. Not surprisingly, Mendez-Laing, Zahore and Hoillet plus obviously the great all round performance against Villa has been duly noted. I think it will be a tough game tomorrow night against a confident team who will be up for it after their loss and our win, really looking forward to it.

MATCH THREAD:
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?t ... -17.57081/

WARNOCK THREAD:
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?t ... ose.57083/

PRE-MATCH VIEW FROM CARDIFF THREAD:
This is their forumwatch - including links containing quotes from this site including one of mine which may bite me on the arse.
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?t ... iff.57087/
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' SHEFFIELD UNITED FORUMWATCH - WHAT THEY ARE SAYING '

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Some interesting comments on a few threads, especially given NW's history there. Not surprisingly, Mendez-Laing, Zahore and Hoillet plus obviously the great all round performance against Villa has been duly noted. I think it will be a tough game tomorrow night against a confident team who will be up for it after their loss and our win, really looking forward to it.

Sort of amazed that they've taken notice, although all three have been shit hot so not surprised.
I agree, tough game, physical battle at times. They'll be up for it and trying to get us off top. Ex-manager factor play into it too?
KavanaghsGreyHair

Postby phildavies » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:24 am

It's nice to see they are not as deluded as Villa
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:47 am

BLADES FORUM PREDICTION POLL THREAD:
https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?t ... -em.57086/
GrangeEndStar

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:05 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Some interesting comments on a few threads, especially given NW's history there. Not surprisingly, Mendez-Laing, Zahore and Hoillet plus obviously the great all round performance against Villa has been duly noted. I think it will be a tough game tomorrow night against a confident team who will be up for it after their loss and our win, really looking forward to it.

Sort of amazed that they've taken notice, although all three have been shit hot so not surprised.
I agree, tough game, physical battle at times. They'll be up for it and trying to get us off top. Ex-manager factor play into it too?

Mendez-Laing was on loan there in 2011 which I didn't realise and there was a comment that they wished he'd been kept. They should have had a draw against Boro last Saturday with a goal disallowed so yes, they'll certainly be up for it. Looking forward to see how they play after doing so well last season so expecting some good football tonight.
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat