Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Loic Damour '

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:02 am

' Loic Damour ' :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Loic Damour '

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:' Loic Damour ' :bluebird:

Got a feeling that this guy is going to be an absolute diamond, Annis.
Noticed during the highlights of Saturday's game that he was in every clip, whether it was following up attacks or in defence. Particularly noticed his run into the area after he nutmegged a defender to pass to Ken for 2nd goal.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Noticed during the highlights of Saturday's game that he was in every clip, whether it was following up attacks or in defence. Particularly noticed his run into the area after he nutmegged a defender to pass to Ken for 2nd goal.

Andrew he Sounds good, Warnock certainly knows how to find them :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Andrew he Sounds good, Warnock certainly knows how to find them :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Apparently, the scout who recommended him to Warnock was successful in unnearthing another gem from the depths of French second tier.......

Didier Drogba.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 am

Guys amazing was so dynamic against Villa, I'm looking forward to seeing him through the season

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 am

How old is Damour?

Seen loads of clips of him but I've only seen him at Burton and he really impressed me the second half

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:55 am

Class against Burton and villa! Was not as good against pompey but what a free transfer he is proving already

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Biggest surprise package so far this season. Very confident on the ball and the step up from the second tier of French football really hasn't phased him.

Looked good on the old You Tube, and actually decent in person. A first for us :lol:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:24 pm

The guys got everything it takes to be a fantastic signing, I can say that after one game. If he can find consistency he looks the complete package, something we've been missing in the center for a looong time.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:13 pm

For me he has to start against wolves.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am

I think he's going to be with us a long long time think he'll be one of the main stays of our side one day love this guy showing some promise already