Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this true?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 am

Just found out if we win tonight Warnock will be the first manager at City to win all three opening games of the season and you could even say four games if you incl Pompey?

Re: Is this true?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

Apparently so annis! But think the bigger picture is going more than 10 games unbeaten which in past couple of seasons we have not managed to achieve and it's cost us :old:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:55 am

pembroke allan wrote:Apparently so annis! But think the bigger picture is going more than 10 games unbeaten which in past couple of seasons we have not managed to achieve and it's cost us :old:

I agree Allan, but it would be a brilliant start to the season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Apparently so annis! But think the bigger picture is going more than 10 games unbeaten which in past couple of seasons we have not managed to achieve and it's cost us :old:

I agree Allan, but it would be a brilliant start to the season :thumbright: :bluebird:

It will be and personally after watching game on Sat I think we will be there abouts come end season if only fact that you know what NW brings to teams :thumbup:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm

we have never won the first 3
and not been unbeaten in the first 10 since the 23/24 season..your older than you look Allan

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:47 pm

dogfound wrote:

we have never won the first 3
and not been unbeaten in the first 10 since the 23/24 season..your older than you look Allan

Im actually 60! :o but yes do look younger always been the case but was just generalising :thumbup: