' Updated Omar Bogle? '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Updated Omar Bogle? '

Postby Always Blue » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 pm

1/5 to sign him on sky bet

Odds slashed: Bookies cut Cardiff City into 1/5 to sign Wigan striker Omar Bogle

HITC

Tuesday 15th August 2017

Popular bookmakers SkyBET have dramatically slashed the odds on the Bluebirds signing Latics forward Omar Bogle.

The 24-year-old moved to Wigan from Grimsby Town on transfer deadline day in January, for a fee believed to be in the region of £750,000, but only managed to score three goals in 14 outings for his club.

Sky Sports claim that Latics boss Paul Cook doesn't believe that Bogle fits into his system and philosophies, and has made him available for transfer this summer.

Grimsby's Omar Bogle celebrates with team mate Jon Nolan after scoring his and the teams second goal of the game during the Vanarama Football Conference League Play Off Final between...

And SkyBET believe that he could very well be plying his trade in Wales this term, listing Cardiff as short as 1/5 to sign the pacey forward, ahead of Scunthorpe at 6/1.

Bogle possesses natural raw talent, blistering pace, and an admirable work ethic, but there are questions as to whether he has enough quality to cut it in the Championship.

He is valued at around £800,000 by his club according to Sky Sports, so he will surely be worth taking a risk on.

And who knows, his goals could make the difference between an average campaign and a very good one for Cardiff.
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
Always Blue

' Updated Omar Bogle? '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Omar Bogle?

Postby norms76 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Always Blue wrote:1/5 to sign him on sky bet

The mind bogles where this get this information from. :laughing6:
norms76

Re: ' Updated Omar Bogle? '

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Odds slashed: Bookies cut Cardiff City into 1/5 to sign Wigan striker Omar Bogle

HITC

Tuesday 15th August 2017

Popular bookmakers SkyBET have dramatically slashed the odds on the Bluebirds signing Latics forward Omar Bogle.

The 24-year-old moved to Wigan from Grimsby Town on transfer deadline day in January, for a fee believed to be in the region of £750,000, but only managed to score three goals in 14 outings for his club.

Sky Sports claim that Latics boss Paul Cook doesn't believe that Bogle fits into his system and philosophies, and has made him available for transfer this summer.

Grimsby's Omar Bogle celebrates with team mate Jon Nolan after scoring his and the teams second goal of the game during the Vanarama Football Conference League Play Off Final between...

And SkyBET believe that he could very well be plying his trade in Wales this term, listing Cardiff as short as 1/5 to sign the pacey forward, ahead of Scunthorpe at 6/1.

Bogle possesses natural raw talent, blistering pace, and an admirable work ethic, but there are questions as to whether he has enough quality to cut it in the Championship.

He is valued at around £800,000 by his club according to Sky Sports, so he will surely be worth taking a risk on.

And who knows, his goals could make the difference between an average campaign and a very good one for Cardiff.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Dessy1927 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Surely worth a punt as back up, plus I'm sure Warnock would get the best out of him. Would be happy with this.
Dessy1927

Postby Clark Spy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am

Left footer ;)
Blue Resus Positive
Clark Spy

Postby nojac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:10 am

Average campaign to a very good one , were top of the league FFS :)
nojac

Postby Norman146 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 am

Hopefully as back up to zahore and not a replacement.
Norman146

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:54 pm

norms76 wrote:

I'm just happy your mind still boggle..
Scandinavianbluebird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Cardiff City set to sign Wigan's Omar Bogle for £1m as the striker prepares for return to the Championship
Omar Bogle is set to join Cardiff City after Wigan accepted an offer for him
Cardiff are expected to announce the signing on Thursday afternoon
Bogle signed for Wigan in January when he moved from Grimsby Town
The striker was placed on the transfer list by Wigan earlier this summer

Cardiff City are set to sign Wigan Athletic striker Omar Bogle for around £1million.
Cardiff are expected to announce the signing of Bogle on Thursday afternoon once his contract has been finalised.
Ipswich, QPR and Barnsley all showed interest in signing the 6ft 3in striker.

The 24-year-old was placed on the transfer list by Wigan earlier this summer after manager Paul Cook said he didn't fit into his style of play.
It is also understood that Bogle had a strong desire to return to playing Championship football after Wigan were relegated to League One last season.
He scored three times for Wigan last season, with two goals coming in his second game against Norwich.
Bogle moved to the DW Stadium in January after signing from Grimsby for a reported fee of £1.2m.
He scored 19 goals for the Mariners during the first part of last season before leaving the club.
He also scored twice as Grimsby beat Forest Green Rovers at Wembley in the National League play-off final in 2016.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:15 pm

norms76 wrote:

Norms is here all week folks :lol:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Sven » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 pm

norms76 wrote:

:thumbright: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Gheorghe1927 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 pm

Can't wait to song this ;) :ayatollah:

https://youtu.be/l4faHsyRCzo
My type of club this
Gheorghe1927

Postby phildavies » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 am

Gheorghe1927 wrote:Can't wait to song this ;) :ayatollah:

I hope that was sarcastic as that is one of the shortest player songs I have ever heard :lol:
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Gheorghe1927 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:08 am

phildavies wrote:
Gheorghe1927 wrote:Can't wait to song this ;) :ayatollah:

I hope that was sarcastic as that is one of the shortest player songs I have ever heard :lol:

Nope, 100% serious mate ;) :thumbup: :lol:
My type of club this
Gheorghe1927

Return to General Chat