Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" VERY STRONG CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock has made three changes for the visit of Sheffield United at the Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

Bruno Manga is preferred ahead of Lee Peltier at right back, with the latter dropping to the bench.

Interestingly, Joe Bennett does not make the matchday squad, with Jazz Richards taking his place at left back.

Recent speculation has linked the the 27-year-old with a move to Championship rivals Fulham, with some reports even going so far as to suggest he has already held talks with Slavisa Jokanovic's side.

No Joe Bennett?

Starting 11

Neil Etheridge
Bruno Manga
Sol Bamba
Sean Morrison
Jazz Richards
Aron Gunnarsson
Joe Ralls
Lee Tomlin
Junior Hoilett
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
Kenneth Zohore

Substitutes

Brian Murphy
Lee Peltier
Greg Halford
Loic Damour
Matthew Kennedy
Anthony Pilkington
Danny Ward
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " VERY STRONG CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Chris Wilder names an unchanged squad for the encounter at league leaders
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 pm

3 centre backs and 1 full back ?? Wonder how we will line up tonight

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:3 centre backs and 1 full back ?? Wonder how we will line up tonight

Manga played fullback against Livingston.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

So Damour, our best performing centre midfielder Saturday is replaced by Tomlin. Not sure about that decision. We should have fielded the same midfield and used Tomlin as an impact sub to unlock them if required.

I will now await Tomlin to prove me wrong, play a blinder and score a couple!

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:So Damour, our best performing centre midfielder Saturday is replaced by Tomlin. Not sure about that decision. We should have fielded the same midfield and used Tomlin as an impact sub to unlock them if required.

I will now await Tomlin to prove me wrong, play a blinder and score a couple!

I was thinking the same, let's hope Tomlin does a number, nice to know we got Damour on the bench if needed. Oh to have options

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Feel gutted for Demour he was superb Saturday and manga is not a right back to slow.