Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iFollow help

Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Just bought tonight's game through the website as I'm overseas. Do I need to download an app from the Google play store to watch live or will it stream through the website?

Re: iFollow help

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:03 pm

If you are on a laptop it is through the website

If it is your phone then you need to download the app although I had issues with the phone so watch it on my laptop

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Einstein wrote:Just bought tonight's game through the website as I'm overseas. Do I need to download an app from the Google play store to watch live or will it stream through the website?

Download the app mate i watched the Burton game from Malta purchased the game via the web then was prompted to download the app.You will need to use the same log on you created and select the game it will auto check you subscription

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 pm

How much is it? Or do you need to purchase a season pass?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:27 pm

All sorted thanks, 7 dollars for one game. Go to game centre and select single game.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm based out of Vancouver, Canada and paid $190 for the full season pass. The only games you don't get are the ones on sky so very good value.

I think it's 110 sterling and whatever the conversion is in your country then. Stream has been outstanding for both games so far I must say

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Anyone know how to get live commentary?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Anyone watch with a vpn what location you find best?

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Anyone know how to get live commentary?

I don't think there is any commentary but if someone knows differently let us all know.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:

I don't think there is any commentary but if someone knows differently let us all know.

I was hoping to get the commentary, but I think you just have the option to watch it live, or listen to it live.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

I was hoping to get the commentary, but I think you just have the option to watch it live, or listen to it live.

Matches - Match Centre - Listen Live

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Mines stoped working