Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW:' NEIL WARNOCK MAKES CARDIFF HISTORY TONIGHT & D

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 am

eddiep wrote:Four of us first game tonight.

What we witnessed was immense.
We all agreed, we haven't seen us terrorise teams like that she Bothroyd/Chopra et al

Beaming smiles, great atmosphere -poor crowd though???

Best football in many years -

Goals and threats from everywhere,
Big Ken
Tomlin
Junior
Laing
Ralls
Manga
Richards
Gunnar

Some of the moves and passing was awesome

A complete sea change to the dross served for last few years (even Malky times was crap to watch)

Get down there boys

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thats what I love to hear Eddie, fans loving watching the City again :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

Missed seeing you in the Sand Martin on Saturday. I assume you are still in the sun!
It really does feel different. Certainly on Saturday and last night the tempo and work ethic is at a different level. There is also a threat from many areas which we did not have last year. Add to that, a very tight defense and solid keeper makes it feel so different to previous years.
I just wish the transfer window would close as I am sure our results and certain players performances have not gone unnoticed!
We have to give Warnock credit as he has transformed the team and brought everyone together. It is going to be a great ride this season :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Bridgwater Blue wrote:Missed seeing you in the Sand Martin on Saturday. I assume you are still in the sun!
It really does feel different. Certainly on Saturday and last night the tempo and work ethic is at a different level. There is also a threat from many areas which we did not have last year. Add to that, a very tight defense and solid keeper makes it feel so different to previous years.
I just wish the transfer window would close as I am sure our results and certain players performances have not gone unnoticed!
We have to give Warnock credit as he has transformed the team and brought everyone together. It is going to be a great ride this season :ayatollah:

John, I will be in the SandMartin, QPR,Derby,Norwich etc home :thumbright:

100% give Warnock total credit for how we are playing this season :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: