Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Etheridge

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Early days I know but seems to do all the basics well.Made some nice saves tonite and a third league clean sheet.
Camp being injured has given Etheridge a good head start which to his credit has taking chance.Seems a very solid keeper.

Re: Neil Etheridge

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Agree. I thought he was very good this evening. :thumbup:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Long may he stay in goal before Camp ;)

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Excellent game and is our number 1 right now! Camp has to wait

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm

His shot stopping us brilliant needs to work on his coming out and commanding his area better but the signs are promising

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:27 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Long may he stay in goal before Camp ;)

Tony, he will be hard to shift on current form and Neil Warnock (unlike so many of his predecessors) will not choose any player on pure sentiment or previous reputation...and thankfully the players know it! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 am

Really impressed with him last night snugged out any attack they sent into the box some decent shot blocking and looks so solid

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Sven wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Long may he stay in goal before Camp ;)

Tony, he will be hard to shift on current form and Neil Warnock (unlike so many of his predecessors) will not choose any player on pure sentiment or previous reputation...and thankfully the players know it! :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Been really impressed by Etheridge he looks a solid shot stopper,and commands his area well. Along with Mendez, and Damour who have come in from the lower leagues for cheap these 3 have really stood out for me.