MANAGERS POST-MATCH REACTION AS CITY BEAT SHEFF UTD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 am

Manager Reaction As Cardiff City Beat Sheff Utd
By Michael Morris

Neil Warnock:

"When I came here last October we had eight points, so it's a great achievement where we are.

"I thought the goal settled us down and we played some good stuff at times.

"All you can do is win your early games because that gives you confidence and takes a lot of pressure off."

Chris Wilder:

"We're going to endure some tough nights, we totally understand that coming into the division after six years out of it," Wilder said.

"But we haven't been overrun against players who can hurt you.

"We've had two really tough games against Middlesbrough and Cardiff, but we haven't embarrassed ourselves.

"We competed well enough against the league leaders, we never folded and kept going to the end. But we do need to get better."
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MANAGERS POST-MATCH REACTION AS CITY BEAT SHEFF UTD

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

I think Sheffield Utd should be fine, they played better than Villa anyway :lol:. will probably finish between 16th and 20th
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat