Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves away advice?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 am

Best place for parking, pub, grub etc guys?

Really looking forward to it, never been :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: Wolves away advice?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 am

I had a weekend up there last season, majority of pubs there are home fans only, apparently there is one pub for away fans near the train station.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am

cmorris1927 wrote:I had a weekend up there last season, majority of pubs there are home fans only, apparently there is one pub for away fans near the train station.

Where the buses park it is only a short walk to the Stadium mate where the bars are normally open, or you can walk into the town centre.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:28 pm

for those driving to wolves i would strongly advise not to travel up the M5 and join the M6 then the M54 route .there are major traffic roadworks where the M5 meets the M6 and lots of congestion around that area every day

I would suggest taking the worcester north exit off the M5 then pick up the A449 . this will take you straight to wolves via places like kidderminster / stourbridge where there are lots of pubs / restaurants along the way if you fancy a pint and something to eat before and after the game

trust me this way will save you about 1 to 1.5 hours using this route .don't go M5/M6 route this area is CHOCABLOCK with traffic and wolves are expecting a huge crowd on saturday too !!!!!

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:37 pm

I travel wolves weekly and again like Mozzer advise you to either go route he said or take junction 2 off m5 and go via Dudley to wolves you will save one hour or so!