Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON CITY FANS!

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Let's take a full allocation away to Wolves on Saturday and then Fulham on Saturday 09th September. We are top of the league after 3 games and for these 2 tough matches the players need our support - it could make difference! Fulham away tickets are cheap and Wolves reasonable. Let's sell out our allocation! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: COME ON CITY FANS!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Let's take a full allocation away to Wolves on Saturday and then Fulham on Saturday 09th September. We are top of the league after 3 games and for these 2 tough matches the players need our support - it could make difference! Fulham away tickets are cheap and Wolves reasonable. Let's sell out our allocation! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:occasion5: Went to the ticket office yesterday and the man next to me was buying a shed load of tickets for Fulham away! :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Let's take a full allocation away to Wolves on Saturday and then Fulham on Saturday 09th September. We are top of the league after 3 games and for these 2 tough matches the players need our support - it could make difference! Fulham away tickets are cheap and Wolves reasonable. Let's sell out our allocation! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:occasion5: Went to the ticket office yesterday and the man next to me was buying a shed load of tickets for Fulham away! :bluescarf:

Was his name Vince by any chance? ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Sven wrote:

Lol no definitely not Vince but this guy seemed very enthusiastic! Thought I was buying quite a few but there's always one who has to come in and do better! But great, the more the merrier there.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Sven wrote:

Lol no definitely not Vince but this guy seemed very enthusiastic! Thought I was buying quite a few but there's always one who has to come in and do better! But great, the more the merrier there.

LOL :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Yes, the more the merrier and should be a good day with (thankfully) the weather looking decent, too! :ayatollah: