Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which shirt will we wear

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:47 pm

To Wolves on Saturday? Will it be limes versus satsumas? Or Cool blue? I do love both of up our kits BTW! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Re: Which shirt will we wear

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:To Wolves on Saturday? Will it be limes versus satsumas? Or Cool blue? I do love both of up our kits BTW! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

I'm olde skool on this issue. If there ain't a colour clash stick to our main kit. They are amber and we are blue. No need for a change in my opinion. Save the pastel shades for the likes of Birmingham, Ipswich, Wednesday and Millwall etc.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:To Wolves on Saturday? Will it be limes versus satsumas? Or Cool blue? I do love both of up our kits BTW! :bluebird: :bluescarf:

I'm olde skool on this issue. If there ain't a colour clash stick to our main kit. They are amber and we are blue. No need for a change in my opinion. Save the pastel shades for the likes of Birmingham, Ipswich, Wednesday and Millwall etc.

Yeah I'm with you but the modern way seems to be mostly - away kit if playing away.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Yeah I'm with you but the modern way seems to be mostly - away kit if playing away.

Yes you're right. If they play in the shocking lime on Saturday I will have to take my sunglasses :lol:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:03 am

We've worn blue there in the past 1 or 2 years if I'm thinking right. Thinking of the game where Nooney scored 2 belters

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 am

I think Cardiff will play there Lime Green as it does not mix with Wolves dark orange home kit, plus it is nice to see the lime green kit, and I love it as I will wear it for Wolves. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 am

Sam ReaN wrote:I think Cardiff will play there Lime Green as it does not mix with Wolves dark orange home kit, plus it is nice to see the lime green kit, and I love it as I will wear it for Wolves. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

In previous years we've had the red away kit and I can understand not wearing that one away at Wolves but now with the lime green surely it'll be worn! I love the kit!