Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Listened to Vincent Tan on Talksport and City need a big buyer 'cos Tan is not putting in anymore money. Neil Warnock will become frustrated if City are close to promotion and I can see him chucking it all in! :old: :old: :old:

Re: tan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm

if we are in a promotion battle he will get money.
Do you think Tan would be silly enough to say "yes im giving him millions to spend" knowing other clubs will bump up their asking prices?

think about it.

:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Yep. You don't show all your cards. That's financial suicide.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Must have listened to a different interview to me, though tan came accross well, not sure how many times he said it but the clear message was he was finance if it's Valerie for money, and continues to put money In each month now. He has realistic expectations, and understands sustainable prem football is the only way to get a return. Gave me confidence he is learning fast and we are being run correctly

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:listened to tan on talksport and city need a big buyer cos tan is not putting in anymore money and nw will become frustrated if city are close to promotion and i can see him chucking it in :old: :old: :old:

That's the way mate, love the positive attitude. :clap: :roll:

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:listened to tan on talksport and city need a big buyer cos tan is not putting in anymore money and nw will become frustrated if city are close to promotion and i can see him chucking it in :old: :old: :old:

:lol: :lol: