Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CONFIRMED: CARDIFF REJECT £10M BID

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Hull City have confirmed that they have had a £10M bid for Kenneth Zohore rejected by Cardiff City.

Re: CONFIRMED: CARDIFF REJECT £10M BID

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm

He'll be double that in a year easily if he continues his scoring. He's going to get more chances playing with the pace of this season's team compared with previous - he's had a few chances already, only scored the one cracker v Burton, but in time some of those will turn into goals.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Hopefully his head won't be turned by the silly money being thrown around.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

How CONFIRMED are we talking?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Bit worried Is there a figure that we cant refuse say 15-20 mill ? personally I still wouldn't sell,the riches of promotion if possible must out way any bid, not getting carried away thinking we will get in top 6 but we stand a better chance with him in the team than not

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Expect Brighton tobid late on this month city want £20m plus add ons preferably a sell on clause

Reckon we will deal at £15m plus 25% add on myself

I hope Tan says no after our excellent start and takes a risk on promotion if we don't go up then sell in the summer

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Expect Brighton tobid late on this month city want £20m plus add ons preferably a sell on clause

Reckon we will deal at £15m plus 25% add on myself

I hope Tan says no after our excellent start and takes a risk on promotion if we don't go up then sell in the summer

sooner the better the rule is changed to the transfer window ending prior to a season starting.
last year we lost 2 keepers and Fabio after the seasons start.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 am

Gavin wrote:How CONFIRMED are we talking?

Confirmed as f**k