Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' WOLVES FORUMWATCH - WHAT THEY ARE SAYING '

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:19 pm

They seem pretty confident of a win, perhaps a little over confident from some of their comments. The general sentiment seems to be that a typical NW side will try to bully and kick them all over the pitch and that we will set up defensively/counter/long ball as opposed to playing a mix to stop them scoring, as they are so good. I think both sets of fans see this as a significant game given we've both had promising starts and as an early indicator of the leagues potential top half standard. I'm going 2-2 in what will be a very interesting game for both sets of fans and with the rest of the league no doubt watching.

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread ... Cardiff-(H)-19-08-Build-Up

Re: ' WOLVES FORUMWATCH - WHAT THEY ARE SAYING '

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:18 am

Bloody hell thought that was supposed to be a thread about us 90% of it is fans discussing which pub they are going to before the match and where they are sitting in the ground :lol: .

On a side note I don't get where fans seem to get this idea that Warnick is a long ball merchant from I mean think of his QPR team they played some great football as have we. Though I do t see anything wrong with playing the ball long to a big man anyway personally as whatever is the best tactics to get results with the players at your disposal is the one managers should employ. Same reason I don't understand when pundits and fans moan about how other teams "only score from set pieces" surely that's is a sign of a good manager who actually spends time on them on the training ground. Anyway as for this game would be delighted with a draw though after reading some of that shit on their forum hope we smash the knobs though it's hardly surprising they are deluded as they have to live in one of the shittest places in Britain can only think of Rhyl and Burnley being worse off the top of my head :lol:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 am

This without doubt will be our toughest game yet.

Wolves have had a good start against some of the most difficult teams in the league and have won all of them. They compare the opposition we have played against and believe they will beat us because it has been a lot less weaker than what they have played. Well what they don't take into account is how we dominated those oppositions. If they are that confident over that then they will be in for a surprise.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 am

Their fans do my head in, they think they are god's gift to football.
im expecting them to win the league, league cup, FA Cup, Champions league and MLS all this season because of their bunch!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

They obviously just follow other fans views before a ball is kicked? Villa or shef fans thought same but both were played off park. :thumbup:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 am

pembroke allan wrote:They obviously just follow other fans views before a ball is kicked? Villa or shef fans thought same but both were played off park. :thumbup:

I'd love nothing more than to pull the wool over their eyes.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:09 am

Here's a thread from another wolves forum

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... ns.198028/

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:15 pm

They're not sounding so confident now (from page 3 onwards). Hehehehe.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... 100/page-3

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:23 pm

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... 00/page-15

Hahaha. Best one is...

'cardiff are dirty but stats show that we (wolves) gave away more fouls. '

Poor ref obviously. Done you.

Hahahaha

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:34 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/wolves-v-cardiff-city-match-thread.198100/page-15

Hahaha. Best one is...

'cardiff are dirty but stats show that we (wolves) gave away more fouls. '

Poor ref obviously. Done you.

Hahahaha

According to them we should have had 3 sent off and 8 booked! :laughing6: according to radio and sky reports we were better side that's 3 lots of fans cannot accept we were the better team instead of being stereotypical anti NW :thumbup:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:40 pm

There are many very bitter views from the Wolves fans but there are a few well balanced views who say we deserved to win and had a game plan which we executed to a tee

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 pm

WOLVES FANS VERDICT ON CARDIFF:
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... ct.198105/

I think most of them were over-confident which has a habit of biting you on the arse. There are quite a few sensible comments but there are also many who are blaming NW for dirty play (!), blaming the ref, bad day at the office etc. The funniest I've read is that Cardiff didn't allow us to play football! What a melt.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Most football forums are the same, including this one. You will get a small number of sensible posters who will look at things without their blinkers on, and sometimes agree that the better team on the day came out on top. The majority will blame a defeat on the ref, or put it down to the opposition being dirty and lucky. I think that's football fans for you.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 pm

and they were referring to Neil as Colin..

We only call him that when we lose, but we love him really..

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Most football forums are the same, including this one. You will get a small number of sensible posters who will look at things without their blinkers on, and sometimes agree that the better team on the day came out on top. The majority will blame a defeat on the ref, or put it down to the opposition being dirty and lucky. I think that's football fans for you.

You are indeed correct Steve but isn't it nice to gloat when they were so sure they were going to beat us. :lol: Bitter Lemon with Sour Grapes will be the drink of choice for them tonight. Burp.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:25 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Most football forums are the same, including this one. You will get a small number of sensible posters who will look at things without their blinkers on, and sometimes agree that the better team on the day came out on top. The majority will blame a defeat on the ref, or put it down to the opposition being dirty and lucky. I think that's football fans for you.

You are indeed correct Steve but isn't it nice to gloat when they were so sure they were going to beat us. :lol: Bitter Lemon with Sour Grapes will be the drink of choice for them tonight. Burp.

Good enough for them. Think I had my blue blinkers on when I predicted the score on here a few days back. I had us down to win 4-1, and I genuinely believed we could. Warnock's fault. ;)

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Good enough for them. Think I had my blue blinkers on when I predicted the score on here a few days back. I had us down to win 4-1, and I genuinely believed we could. Warnock's fault. ;)

Heh. I had us down for a win v Villa which I thought might bite me and I didn't want to get my hopes up against the Blades either as you just never know. Its a very solid start though and I couldn't be more pleased with the team to a man.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:17 pm

WOLVES FANS VERDICT ON CARDIFF #2 (OTHER WOLVES FORUM):
http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread ... ict-thread

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:38 pm

It would be great to see zohore in a proper footballing side.

Hahaha. Nice one. Losers.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:47 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:It would be great to see zohore in a proper footballing side.

Hahaha. Nice one. Losers.

One of them said the same thing about Mendez-Laing. And he came from their academy. And it appears they call the Welsh 'The Mexicans'. Choiky buggerz. They down't loike us mooch dow Wolves.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:58 pm

After slaging us off....

Take nothing form Warnock (spit) and CArdiff, though, they look good and will probably be at the top end of the table come the end of the season.

I will drink to that! :D

:ayatollah: :bluebird: :occasion5: