Bennett and Zohore.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bennett and Zohore.

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 pm

If either of these players go it'll put a real dent in such a positive start that we've made! Although we won last night I felt we missed Bennett at times and were exposed More down that side. He's very solid and he will contribute to many clean sheets. I'd be surprised if he chose Fulham over us right at this present time. As for Zohore if he goes, it'll have a devastating effect on our playoff push. Ok he hasn't scored in the last couple of games but is such a force goi g forward we must keep hold of him whatever the bid!
Once a blue always a blue44

Bennett and Zohore.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bennett and Zohore.

Postby wez1927 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:If either of these players go it'll put a real dent in such a positive start that we've made! Although we won last night I felt we missed Bennett at times and were exposed More down that side. He's very solid and he will contribute to many clean sheets. I'd be surprised if he chose Fulham over us right at this present time. As for Zohore if he goes, it'll have a devastating effect on our playoff push. Ok he hasn't scored in the last couple of games but is such a force goi g forward we must keep hold of him whatever the bid!

We got Patterson to come in
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sven » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Zohore will go nowhere but Bennett is a different kettle of fish and any potential move will now be his decision and not the clubs, thanks to the 'Release Clause' that Fulham appear to have met ;)

I'd like to think that Bennett would stay and show a bit of loyalty to Neil Warnock but it's looking increasingly likely he will move away. Thankfully, Neil Warnock appears to be non-plussed by this and has an able replacement in Patterson coming back and another player standing by for incoming transfer! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Sven wrote:Zohore will go nowhere but Bennett is a different kettle of fish and any potential move will now be his decision and not the clubs, thanks to the 'Release Clause' that Fulham appear to have met ;)

I'd like to think that Bennett would stay and show a bit of loyalty to Neil Warnock but it's looking increasingly likely he will move away. Thankfully, Neil Warnock appears to be non-plussed by this and has an able replacement in Patterson coming back and another player standing by for incoming transfer! :ayatollah:

Wouldn't be so sure on zohore going nowhere believe hill will come in with £15m very soon and I can't see us not cashing in for that it's crazy money, if they offer that and 25% sell on he will be gone for sure
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby Man of Harlech » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:42 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:If either of these players go it'll put a real dent in such a positive start that we've made! Although we won last night I felt we missed Bennett at times and were exposed More down that side. He's very solid and he will contribute to many clean sheets. I'd be surprised if he chose Fulham over us right at this present time. As for Zohore if he goes, it'll have a devastating effect on our playoff push. Ok he hasn't scored in the last couple of games but is such a force goi g forward we must keep hold of him whatever the bid!

Relevance? Patterson is a right back.
Man of Harlech

Postby dogfound » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:Zohore will go nowhere but Bennett is a different kettle of fish and any potential move will now be his decision and not the clubs, thanks to the 'Release Clause' that Fulham appear to have met ;)

Wouldn't be so sure on zohore going nowhere believe hill will come in with £15m very soon and I can't see us not cashing in for that it's crazy money, if they offer that and 25% sell on he will be gone for sure

i am still in hope that we can hold on, but i didnt expect the bids to be this high with 2 weeks remaining.
the fact that there are 2 clubs seemingly very interested doesnt help matters either.
dogfound

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am

dogfound wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:

i am still in hope that we can hold on, but i didnt expect the bids to be this high with 2 weeks remaining.
the fact that there are 2 clubs seemingly very interested doesnt help matters either.

Brighton have just signed a Belgian striker / winger for £13m. Hopefully that'll stop any higher bids from them
bluebirdoct1962

Postby nubbsy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:49 am

Man of Harlech wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Correct Patterson is a RB. And personally when I've seen him play jazz looks more comfortable at right back too.
nubbsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:27 am

nubbsy wrote:
Man of Harlech wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Correct Patterson is a RB. And personally when I've seen him play jazz looks more comfortable at right back too.

TBH if someone told me know that by the end of the Window we'd lose Bennett but not Zohore, I'd take that.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat