OGLE? Zahore and Bennet

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OGLE? Zahore and Bennet

Postby City1983 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:29 am

Kenneth Zahore for Ogle is what Tan is planning. £10m offer from Hull and Brighton sniffing as well. Cardiff reject Hull's Offer but, they will come back with an improved bid that Tan will find hard to turn down.. And that it what all the Speculation is..with Ogle- a cheap replacement for Zahore. Hull will come with say, £12.5m and he will be sold!

As for Bennett, why get a replacement for him. We have Richards and Patterson is back training. We got more than enough cover at LB.

My worry is that Fee for Zahore will be too good to turn down and, he will be off.

Coming days will tell us everything that is going on
City1983

OGLE? Zahore and Bennet

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: OGLE? Zahore and Bennet

Postby moonboots » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:34 am

City1983 wrote:Kenneth Zahore for Ogle is what Tan is planning. £10m offer from Hull and Brighton sniffing as well. Cardiff reject Hull's Offer but, they will come back with an improved bid that Tan will find hard to turn down.. And that it what all the Speculation is..with Ogle- a cheap replacement for Zahore. Hull will come with say, £12.5m and he will be sold!

As for Bennett, why get a replacement for him. We have Richards and Patterson is back training. We got more than enough cover at LB.

My worry is that Fee for Zahore will be too good to turn down and, he will be off.

Nah :ayatollah:
moonboots

Postby Man of Harlech » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

City1983 wrote:Kenneth Zahore for Ogle is what Tan is planning. £10m offer from Hull and Brighton sniffing as well. Cardiff reject Hull's Offer but, they will come back with an improved bid that Tan will find hard to turn down.. And that it what all the Speculation is..with Ogle- a cheap replacement for Zahore. Hull will come with say, £12.5m and he will be sold!

Jazz and Patterson are both right backs. As is Coxe (who someone else suggested as a replacement for Bennett). Our only other true left back in the squad is John, and many would argue that he is not a full back anyway.
Man of Harlech

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:00 am

Quote 1: Kenneth Zahore for Ogle is what Tan is planning. £10m offer from Hull and Brighton sniffing as well. Cardiff reject Hull's Offer but, they will come back with an improved bid that Tan will find hard to turn down. Hull will come with say, £12.5m and he will be sold!

Quote 2: My worry is that Fee for Zahore will be too good to turn down and, he will be off. Coming days will tell us everything that is going on

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused; Quote 1 states Zohore "will" be sold and Quote 2 states your "fear is" he will be sold

Which is it? :? ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Reza » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:03 am

what about bogle
Always be blue
Reza

Postby ReeseBluebird1927 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am

Big Ken is not going anywhere. Warnock will not let it happen
ReeseBluebird1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:15 am

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Big Ken is not going anywhere. Warnock will not let it happen

He will only go for 20 million like he has always said and would zohore want to go to hull?he's going to he a lot better than staying in the championship I would keep him another year and if we don't go up sell him and tbecmineu coyld replace the parachute money we are missing next season
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 am

Sven wrote:

Quote 1: Kenneth Zahore for Ogle is what Tan is planning. £10m offer from Hull and Brighton sniffing as well. Cardiff reject Hull's Offer but, they will come back with an improved bid that Tan will find hard to turn down. Hull will come with say, £12.5m and he will be sold!

Quote 2: My worry is that Fee for Zahore will be too good to turn down and, he will be off. Coming days will tell us everything that is going on

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused; Quote 1 states Zohore "will" be sold and Quote 2 states your "fear is" he will be sold

Come on Chris, this guy has stated what Tan is planning. I mean he actually knows what Tan is planning!
Perhaps he had dinner with Mr. Tan on Saturday evening and he told him what his plans are but told him not to tell anyone!?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby City1983 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:51 am

You only have to read what Emperor Vincent an has said: namely that He has put £180m into Cardiff City.

Everyone has a Price! I don't wish Zahore to go at any price..Something good happening, and a Squad that's relatively new! But anything above £10m and you'd have to consider selling.
City1983

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Sven wrote:

:notworthy:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby moonboots » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 pm

We've had a very big slice of good luck to get Kenneth Zohore on our books. We may not be lucky enough to find a player of his quality and potential again for a generation or more. This boy has the lot and in today's crazy market he could be worth more than £50m if we were to get to the premier league with him and he has one successful season there. I think it would be stupid to sell him now even for £20m. Personally I'd be gutted. Like someone else has said, he not only scores but creates as well. :bluescarf:
moonboots

Postby Paul Keevil » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:12 pm

I live in Wigan as some will already know. I photographed a few Wigan games last season and yes Omar Bogle is good. He would be a decent addition to the SQUAD. But I do not think he is the sort of player who could honestly be talked about as being in the same category as Zohore and F.Campbell. He is more like a backup to Danny Ward - and that worries me.
Looking for a Photographer?

Accredited Champions League, Premiership and FL Photographer
Cover RL, RU, Motorsport etc
Accredited - 2012 Olympic Games
Attend "Celebrity Events" - papping
Weddings & Porfolio Work
Paul Keevil

Postby angelis1949 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Big Ken is not going anywhere. Warnock will not let it happen

I think you will find that the decision to sell or not will not be Warnocks to make, it will be Tans
angelis1949

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 pm

City1983 wrote:You only have to read what Emperor Vincent an has said: namely that He has put £180m into Cardiff City.

Everyone has a Price! I don't wish Zahore to go at any price..Something good happening, and a Squad that's relatively new! But anything above £10m and you'd have to consider selling.

Why?

Zohore is vital to the team if the club are serious are about promotion. 100plus million with all the adds on is worth a lot more than a short term gain of 10, 15 or even 20million. The club are not desperate to sell so why not keep your best team to fight for promotion & the huge benefits that come with it. The sale of Zohore would be a huge backward step which will have an impact on the team and fanbase.
bridgendbluebird30

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:

He will only go for 20 million like he has always said and would zohore want to go to hull?he's going to he a lot better than staying in the championship I would keep him another year and if we don't go up sell him and tbecmineu coyld replace the parachute money we are missing next season

Makes business sense well and I never agree with you lol

However from the players point of view I'd only be leaving for a better club I don't view hull or Brighton despite their prem status as a better club

But money talks and if we accept he almost has no choice but to leave but I hope we don't sell to anyone in this division if we do sell
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:48 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
City1983 wrote:You only have to read what Emperor Vincent an has said: namely that He has put £180m into Cardiff City.

Why?

Zohore is vital to the team if the club are serious are about promotion. 100plus million with all the adds on is worth a lot more than a short term gain of 10, 15 or even 20million. The club are not desperate to sell so why not keep your best team to fight for promotion & the huge benefits that come with it. The sale of Zohore would be a huge backward step which will have an impact on the team and fanbase.

Not sure where the club aren't desperate to sell crap comes from we are over £100min debt just because that's to tan doesn't mean we won't sell we have a £10m a season plus black hole to cover still as parachute payments are ending if we get offered £20m he is gone
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby dogfound » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

I think you will find that the decision to sell or not will not be Warnocks to make, it will be Tans

i do think Warnock will be asked advise on this. but yes any final decision on this will be out of the managers hands..as it is at all clubs.
dogfound

Postby norms76 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Why are you calling him Ogle? :lol:
norms76

Postby City1983 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Its a silent 'B'. Thought you would have realised that norms?
City1983

Return to General Chat