KENNETH ZOHORE WILL RISE IN VALUE NEXT SEASON

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 am

Regardless of Kenneth Zohore goalscoring record for us Bluebirds, I think he is worth £10m this season, double that for next season and if/or when we reach the Premier League will we see him then for £20m+

Or do you think he is worth more like up to £30 to £40m?

Of course, this depends how many goals he scores this season and I predict he will score 20 goals plus; with our signing of the century Mendez-Lang scoring 13 goals plus :ayatollah:
Attachments
JS86940081.jpg
JS86940081.jpg (34.72 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: KENNETH ZOHORE WILL RISE IN VALUE NEXT SEASON

Postby City Slicker » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:15 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Regardless of Kenneth Zohore goalscoring record for us Bluebirds, I think he is worth £10m this season, double that for next season and if/or when we reach the Premier League will we see him then for £20m+

Or do you think he is worth more like up to £30 to £40m?

Of course, this depends how many goals he scores this season and I predict he will score 20 goals plus; with our signing of the century Mendez-Lang scoring 13 goals plus :ayatollah:

I think, as someone has said on another thread, it's a gamble. If he has a disastrous season his value is not likely to rise. However, I think the shrewd types among us would calculate that it's more likely he will go from strength to strength this season and add in the Warnock factor to enhance his development and he being only 23 then it would be a good idea to keep him and see how things pan out next year.
City Slicker

Postby Charlie Harper » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

This guy has everything that you need. He has pace, power, strength, skill and knows where the goal is, but he needs to improve his heading IMO.

In today's overpriced transfer market he has to be a £15-18M player now and if he gets 20 goals this season then you could add another couple of million pounds to it.

Either way I don't expect big Ken to be here next season unless we get promotion, and then he may well go to a big club.

He reminds me of Lukaku the way he plays.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

for me he hasnt done enough at this level to be valued this highly. what swings it, is that his current importance to the team makes him more valuable (to us)

if he scores the goals we all expect him too this season then i think he will be off in the summer. Unless he scores so many he gets us promoted of course.
paulh_85

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am

paulh_85 wrote:for me he hasnt done enough at this level to be valued this highly. what swings it, is that his current importance to the team makes him more valuable (to us)

if he scores the goals we all expect him too this season then i think he will be off in the summer. Unless he scores so many he gets us promoted of course.

That's it in a nutshell mate
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:52 am

never sell him, regardless of the amount.
i've not seen a striker at his size who's strong, quick, hits the target 9/10, switched on.
He act's like an Earnshaw type player, but much much bigger. Rare to find these days.
Granted at this moment he hasn't scored enough goals to be rated top of the tree in the league YET. but his assists and work rate can't go unspoken.
But he has shown all the qualities to be one of the best in this league, if not the best.

its not like he's a poacher who does nothing but scores, he brings so much more to the game. If he don't score. someone else will from an set or lay off from him.
The guy is goals.
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat