WARNOCK:"ZOHORE WILL ONLY BE SOLD"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:59 am

Neil Warnock says Kenneth Zohore will only be sold to a top 10 Premier League club

Warnock adamant Zohore will go to top 10 of Premier League 'and nowhere else'

Thursday 17th August 2017

By Paul Abdanato

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock has dismissed Hull's £10million interest in Kenneth Zohore, declaring his star man is a top 10 Premier League striker.

Hull and Brighton are each keen to land Zohore, with the Tigers having made two bids to land the Cardiff goal ace.

But Warnock completely batted away any notion that Zohore could be on his way out of South Wales just yet.

He is quoted as saying in the Yorkshire Post: "If Zohore goes anywhere from Cardiff – and we certainly don’t want that to happen – then it will be to one of the top 10 clubs in the Premier League and nowhere else.

"And it will be for a lot more than £10m as well.”

Warnock had previously stated: "If I'm to have any chance, he won't be going anywhere.

"You can never say never - if someone came in with £20m you can't say no, I'd even sell Sol Bamba for that who has been just as important."

Zohore is keen to carry on working with Warnock, whose Bluebirds top the Championship table and have a mouth-watering clash away to Wolves this weekend.

Warnock is close to clinching a £1m deal for Wigan striker Omar Bogle, although he would be back-up to Zohore and Danny Ward.
Attachments
IMG_2354.JPG
IMG_2354.JPG (94.93 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WARNOCK:"ZOHORE WILL ONLY BE SOLD"

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:04 am

All that makes perfect sense and is in line with what's been said before! :thumbup:

Another Championship club was always a non-starter, as was a cheeky bid that might once have been accepted at the CCS and it seems Neil Warnock is educating the hierarchy in how to run a successful football club!

Top 10 club? Maybe one day, but not right now but I'm sure they'll be watching his development! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby dorsetblue » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock says Kenneth Zohore will only be sold to a top 10 Premier League club

Warnock adamant Zohore will go to top 10 of Premier League 'and nowhere else'

Thursday 17th August 2017

By Paul Abdanato

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock has dismissed Hull's £10million interest in Kenneth Zohore, declaring his star man is a top 10 Premier League striker.

Hull and Brighton are each keen to land Zohore, with the Tigers having made two bids to land the Cardiff goal ace.

But Warnock completely batted away any notion that Zohore could be on his way out of South Wales just yet.

He is quoted as saying in the Yorkshire Post: "If Zohore goes anywhere from Cardiff – and we certainly don’t want that to happen – then it will be to one of the top 10 clubs in the Premier League and nowhere else.

"And it will be for a lot more than £10m as well.”

Warnock had previously stated: "If I'm to have any chance, he won't be going anywhere.

"You can never say never - if someone came in with £20m you can't say no, I'd even sell Sol Bamba for that who has been just as important."

Zohore is keen to carry on working with Warnock, whose Bluebirds top the Championship table and have a mouth-watering clash away to Wolves this weekend.

Warnock is close to clinching a £1m deal for Wigan striker Omar Bogle, although he would be back-up to Zohore and Danny Ward.

I'm still not convinced Annis, does top ten mean an established premier league team or a team like Brighton that if they won their second game would be in the top ten. I have the feeling he may be sold and 12 million will be enough. Will be glad when the window shuts. Bennett going I could stomach, but Zohore would be madness, he is unplayable at the moment, if he doesn't score he provides an assist in most games.
dorsetblue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 am

Sven wrote:All that makes perfect sense and is in line with what's been said before! :thumbup:

Another Championship club was always a non-starter, as was a cheeky bid that might once have been accepted at the CCS and it seems Neil Warnock is educating the hierarchy in how to run a successful football club!

Top 10 club? Maybe one day, but not right now but I'm sure they'll be watching his development! :ayatollah:

Lets hope someone like Newcastle don't come in with a £15m bid. That would test Mr Tan's resolve for sure.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sven wrote:All that makes perfect sense and is in line with what's been said before! :thumbup:

Lets hope someone like Newcastle don't come in with a £15m bid. That would test Mr Tan's resolve for sure.

Steve, it likely would test resolve but not Neil Warnock's and I believe that to be key :thumbright:

Is Kenneth Zohore ready for the top half of the Premier League right now? Only one way to find out, I guess but the better/more established clubs will be smart enough to monitor the situation before plunging in, leaving the remaining clubs who are desperate to uncover a diamond to 'take a chance' on a player still learning his trade...thankfully under a manager who has effectively turned his career around in 8 months! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebird58 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Most top 10 Premier League clubs need centre halves more than strikers. Man City even trying to sign Jonny Evans! A bid for Morrison or Bamba from the Premier League would be harder to turn down and just as disruptive to the team. Unfortunately, the down side to our great start to the season is that it has attracted attention from PL clubs. Hoillet is another who may attract interest, especially as he has PL experience
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Return to General Chat