BELL BID REJECTED

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELL BID REJECTED

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am

Cardiff see Amari'i Bell bid rejected
By John August

HITC Sport understands Cardiff have bid for League One star rejected.

Cardiff City have had a bid for Fleetwood Town left-back Amari'i Bell rejected, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Cardiff are in the market for a new left-back after Fulham triggered a release clause in Joe Bennett's contract at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock is now drawing up a list of possible replacements for Bennett should he make the move to Craven Cottage.

Attacking full-back Bell is thought to figure highly on Cardiff's wanted list after catching the eye at Fleetwood for the last two seasons.

Hull City and MK Dons are also both thought to be weighing up moves for Bell this month.

The 23-year-old impressed for Fleetwood last season and was instrumental as they secured a play-off spot only to lose to Bradford City in the semi-finals.

Bell has made over 100 appearances for Fleetwood since joining them on a free transfer from Birmingham City in the summer of 2015.

The pacy defender is regarded as one of the best full-backs in the Football League and a number of Premier League and Championship clubs have been credited with an interest in his services.

Cardiff have firmed up their interest in Bell with a bid, which has been rejected by Fleetwood as they look to keep hold of their best players in a bid to challenge for promotion again this season.

However, with Bell enterting the final year of his contract at Highbury they could find their resolve to keep the defender further tested before the close of the transfer window.
Attachments
AA.jpg
AA.jpg (76.35 KiB) Viewed 1630 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

BELL BID REJECTED

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat