Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ive got a bad feeling

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:40 pm

I think that Omar bogle could possibly be a replacement for zohore not cover. He's in demand and in today's climate I think if someone comes in with about £15 million for him I believe we will sell. I hope I'm very wrong if we got promotion credentials then we need to keep our best players.

Re: Ive got a bad feeling

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 pm

bluebirdredbird wrote:I think that Omar bogle could possibly be a replacement for zohore not cover. He's in demand and in today's climate I think if someone comes in with about £15 million for him I believe we will sell. I hope I'm very wrong if we got promotion credentials then we need to keep our best players.

I think we got to be realistic if we get a 15 million pound bid we have to except it ,years ago he would of been gone already at 10 million ,if warnock gets funds tben he will replace zohore

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 pm

I've found Epsom salts to be good for that sort of thing

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebirdredbird wrote:I think that Omar bogle could possibly be a replacement for zohore not cover. He's in demand and in today's climate I think if someone comes in with about £15 million for him I believe we will sell. I hope I'm very wrong if we got promotion credentials then we need to keep our best players.

I think we got to be realistic if we get a 15 million pound bid we have to except it ,years ago he would of been gone already at 10 million ,if warnock gets funds tben he will replace zohore

I have to agree that I would be hard pressed to fault the club for taking 15million.

BUT you know Wez, this place will go into meltdown.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Hope he doesnt go . Early in the season yet but if Cardiff could have a real go this season to get to Premiership then there will be alot more than £15 million coming to the club. So hopefully we can hang onto Zohore!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:41 pm

City Slicker wrote:I've found Epsom salts to be good for that sort of thing

I find two bottles of wine, followed by six pints of scrumpy,,,with whisky chasers in between to be pretty good as well. :tongue10:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
City Slicker wrote:I've found Epsom salts to be good for that sort of thing

I find two bottles of wine, followed by six pints of scrumpy,,,with whisky chasers in between to be pretty good as well. :tongue10:

Old Rosie or black dragon? :lol:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Warnock come out and said, about two weeks ago.
He is looking for a replacement for Healey, possibly a loan. unless something is eye catching.

nothing to worry about