You may select 1 option

View results

Re: £15 to £20 Million - "Take it or Leave it?"

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Lose Zohore and any hopes of promotion would go down the pan ..... KEEP

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Assombalonga joined Middlesbrough for 15 million and Zohore is in an entirely different league, younger and is continually getting better. No striker will terrorise Terry and Chester this season the way Zohore did. He gave 2 Premiership quality centre backs the run around and that performance alone should add an extra 10 million onto his price tag.

I would be demanding 30 million to any bid that comes in. I definitely wouldn't accept 20 million, he's too important to us. I would demand 30 to start and negotiate as close to 25 million as possible. I wouldn't even think of selling him unless an offer close to 25 million came in.

Michael Keane just joined Everton for 30 million and he's no better a centre half than John Terry or James Chester.

Assombalonga has proven himself capable of scoring a goal every other game for more than one team in more than one league, despite a career blighted by injuries. its that level of consistency that gives him his price tag at this level. Zohore hasnt done this (yet!) so to start talking about 25m+ is ludicrous even for you! :lol:

a fairer comparison for me would be Kodjia at Villa, who paid 11m i believe after 1 good season at Bristol City. i personally believe Zohore is/will be the better player of the two, but to command those sorts of fees you need to prove over longer than a 20 game run that you can do it.

The market has completely changed this summer, transfer fees are rocketing upwards. In the current market this season, I don't think demanding that amount for Zohore is ludicrous at all. Hull are demanding 20 million for Clucas, so why not demand 25m+ to keep Zohore? Demanding anything less is going to increase interest in him. We're not trying to sell him, we're trying to keep him.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:18 pm

I say Kenneth Zohore is a hot prospect and will keep him at all cost, but as they say every player has a price tag, so i would say if I was a manager I would let him go between 20 to 28 million, nothing more nothing less

Then I would try and get someone quick and strong like Cameron Jerome, or someone like Rashford from Man United, when we reach the Premier League of course

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:33 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Assombalonga joined Middlesbrough for 15 million and Zohore is in an entirely different league, younger and is continually getting better. No striker will terrorise Terry and Chester this season the way Zohore did. He gave 2 Premiership quality centre backs the run around and that performance alone should add an extra 10 million onto his price tag.

I would be demanding 30 million to any bid that comes in. I definitely wouldn't accept 20 million, he's too important to us. I would demand 30 to start and negotiate as close to 25 million as possible. I wouldn't even think of selling him unless an offer close to 25 million came in.

Michael Keane just joined Everton for 30 million and he's no better a centre half than John Terry or James Chester.

Assombalonga has proven himself capable of scoring a goal every other game for more than one team in more than one league, despite a career blighted by injuries. its that level of consistency that gives him his price tag at this level. Zohore hasnt done this (yet!) so to start talking about 25m+ is ludicrous even for you! :lol:

a fairer comparison for me would be Kodjia at Villa, who paid 11m i believe after 1 good season at Bristol City. i personally believe Zohore is/will be the better player of the two, but to command those sorts of fees you need to prove over longer than a 20 game run that you can do it.

The market has completely changed this summer, transfer fees are rocketing upwards. In the current market this season, I don't think demanding that amount for Zohore is ludicrous at all. Hull are demanding 20 million for Clucas, so why not demand 25m+ to keep Zohore? Demanding anything less is going to increase interest in him. We're not trying to sell him, we're trying to keep him.

clucas was part of a promotion winning hull team as well as one of their most consistent performers in the premier league.

hes done significantly more in his career than zohore