" OFFICIAL: OMAR BOGLE SIGNS FOR CARDIFF CITY "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " OFFICIAL: OMAR BOGLE SIGNS FOR CARDIFF CITY "

Postby Latics Lad » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm a Wigan fan and I just wanted to give you my perspective on Omar Bogle. He arrived at the DW in January and in all the games he played he hasn't shown anything that led me to believe he's good enough for the Championship or indeed League 1. He's short of pace and his first touch is poor, but the most annoying thing I saw in his play was a lack of effort when we were not in possession of the ball. He's more interested in flinging his arms about and feeling hard done by when he's tackled. Our new manager Paul Cook has come into our club and has transformed us in no time at all, and the players we've brought in are miles better than Omar Bogle who needs a heck of a lot of work and I'm not sure that our manager believed it would bear fruit. A few Latics fans feel he hasn't been given a chance, but I reckon the majority aren't fussed that he's gone.

Well done on your start to the season and good luck in the campaign and your push for promotion. I visited Cardiff for the Wigan match last season and enjoyed my day. Great stadium and city. I also wish Omar every success despite my reservations about him as a player.
Latics Lad

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Latics Lad wrote:I'm a Wigan fan and I just wanted to give you my perspective on Omar Bogle. He arrived at the DW in January and in all the games he played he hasn't shown anything that led me to believe he's good enough for the Championship or indeed League 1. He's short of pace and his first touch is poor, but the most annoying thing I saw in his play was a lack of effort when we were not in possession of the ball. He's more interested in flinging his arms about and feeling hard done by when he's tackled. Our new manager Paul Cook has come into our club and has transformed us in no time at all, and the players we've brought in are miles better than Omar Bogle who needs a heck of a lot of work and I'm not sure that our manager believed it would bear fruit. A few Latics fans feel he hasn't been given a chance, but I reckon the majority aren't fussed that he's gone.

Well done on your start to the season and good luck in the campaign and your push for promotion. I visited Cardiff for the Wigan match last season and enjoyed my day. Great stadium and city. I also wish Omar every success despite my reservations about him as a player.

Shows that your last manger or new one is not good enough then.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Welcome :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat