Anyone That Travels With CCSC From Barry?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Can anyone tell me whether it's Barry road or Gladstone road that the coach stops on? I was told Jenner park turnstiles but as far as I remember they got turnstiles on both sides of Jenner park.

This is my first time going on an away trip, I would assume Gladstone road but if anyone could tell me then that would be much appreciated.

TrueBlue99

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Anyone That Travels With CCSC From Barry?

Postby Bill boy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:49 pm

When I've gone away it's been Gladstone road.
Bill boy

Postby griff105 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Ironically I sometimes travel to the CCSC with Barry.

Good old Baz.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:30 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:Can anyone tell me whether it's Barry road or Gladstone road that the coach stops on? I was told Jenner park turnstiles but as far as I remember they got turnstiles on both sides of Jenner park.

This is my first time going on an away trip, I would assume Gladstone road but if anyone could tell me then that would be much appreciated.

Not sure about Barry, Perhaps call or text Vince Alm tomorrow to check mate. Hope you enjoy your first away trip - will be a great atmosphere whatever the score! :bluescarf: :bluebird: Can't wait til Saturday now
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:Can anyone tell me whether it's Barry road or Gladstone road that the coach stops on? I was told Jenner park turnstiles but as far as I remember they got turnstiles on both sides of Jenner park.

Not sure about Barry, Perhaps call or text Vince Alm tomorrow to check mate. Hope you enjoy your first away trip - will be a great atmosphere whatever the score! :bluescarf: :bluebird: Can't wait til Saturday now

I am quite confident that it is Gladstone road as Bill boy said but yeah I'll give Vince a message to double check.

Cheers always a blue44 im buzzing for it too :ayatollah: :bluebird:
TrueBlue99

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Aron, 100% Gladstone Road turnstiles just up from the roundabout! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TrueBlue99 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Sven wrote:

Aron, 100% Gladstone Road turnstiles just up from the roundabout! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Cheers Sven, I did ask Vince before I saw this and he confirmed this aswell, thanks for letting me know anyways :thumbright: :ayatollah:
TrueBlue99

Postby Sven » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:03 am

TrueBlue99 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Cheers Sven, I did ask Vince before I saw this and he confirmed this aswell, thanks for letting me know anyways :thumbright: :ayatollah:

No worries. Enjoy the game/trip :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:54 am

it has to be gladstone road, Barry road would be a nightmare.
also when i have gone away (not often for family commitments) it was gladstone.
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat