Hadjik Split fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hadjik Split fans

Postby murphy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Forced the game to be temporarily stopped at Goodison Park.

Videos on social media.
murphy

Hadjik Split fans

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Hadjik Split fans

Postby Steve since 62 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm

More neo Nazi fascist saluting scum
Steve since 62

Postby murphy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:More neo Nazi fascist saluting scum

You could be right as their from Croatia. Give me these before Celtic though.
murphy

Postby Steve since 62 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Ha ha Mr Murphy u can't be serious they were on Hitler's side in war and we know many Celtic fans were British army heroes . U will be telling me next that Maggie Thatcher was good lol
Steve since 62

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Ha ha Mr Murphy u can't be serious they were on Hitler's side in war and we know many Celtic fans were British army heroes . U will be telling me next that Maggie Thatcher was good lol

Modern day nazis are Isis. They way they walked into Iraq and Syria and took over towns and cities, butchering people who were slightly different is very similar to the nazis of 1930s.

Now elements of celtics support cheer the deaths of British soldiers by radical islamists, so them Celtic fans have a support for the likes of Isis.

Islamism is a modern day nazism which some clowns up in Scotland have a support for.
murphy

Postby Steve since 62 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Isis terrorists are not Nazis and Isis is not supported iN Scotland Isis is backed by Saudi Arabia who our British government supply arms to and we let them do what they want in Yemen without any condemnation so U cannot say some Scots support Isis now if ure talking about the Palestinian issue that is completely different and their flags have been seen in support of their cause as their country was invaded by right wing fascists
Steve since 62

Postby murphy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:11 am

Steve since 62 wrote:Isis terrorists are not Nazis and Isis is not supported iN Scotland Isis is backed by Saudi Arabia who our British government supply arms to and we let them do what they want in Yemen without any condemnation so U cannot say some Scots support Isis now if ure talking about the Palestinian issue that is completely different and their flags have been seen in support of their cause as their country was invaded by right wing fascists

Singing about the death of British soldiers is showing support to islamists. That's scummy enough for me.
murphy

Postby eddiep » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:27 am

Steve since 62 wrote:Isis terrorists are not Nazis and Isis is not supported iN Scotland Isis is backed by Saudi Arabia who our British government supply arms to and we let them do what they want in Yemen without any condemnation so U cannot say some Scots support Isis now if ure talking about the Palestinian issue that is completely different and their flags have been seen in support of their cause as their country was invaded by right wing fascists

Celtic are Catholics.

Catholics (hitler was a catholic) hate Jews just as McGrath as Muslims do and both (nazis & Isis/ira) want them wiped out.

Isis and IRA also hate the British soldier and want to wipe them out too.

Saudi has backed both these groups although I'm not sure if Saudi ( the great destabiliser) funds the other types of right wing groups like KKK in the USA or BNP in the UK etc

What I do know is, we sell Saudi guns, sell experts to advise them how to drill oil and let Saudis open up their own hard line schools and mosques in the UK.

f*cking Croatians ehh!!!!!!
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Return to General Chat