US news criticises European leaders.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Magners » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:00 am

Reporters for Fox News in the US reckon European Leaders are too busy singing Imagine by John Lennon around the camp fire to deal with the problem of Jhadists in Europe.

They state thousands of people are entering Europe each week without passports. No one knows where they are from and who they are. The US opinion is attacks in Europe are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

Are European leaders too soft.
Magners

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: US news criticises European leaders.

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:26 am

Yanks need to worry about their own country, they have had more people killed by white supremacists, anti-governmenti than Jihadists.

We are too soft but what can we do with open borders, the vast majority of muslims are good people who are just as horrified by this as we are......what do we do?

In European mainland it is far worse than the UK, yes we have our problems but we also do not do ourselves any favours by allowing those who go to Syria and then let them back in. We never used to let IRA members onto the mainland without being arrested, but that was before we became too PC.

You only have to look at the recent Labour MP who had to stand down (sacked) for saying the truth about grooming gangs yet Diane Abbott can say watch she likes about white people but nothing is said.
1980s Bluebird

Postby CityBlue93 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 am

Hard to take anything they say about the UK seriously, this is the same channel that stated that the entire city of Birmingham is a No go area for non Muslims
CityBlue93

Postby theclaw » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:10 am

Magners wrote:Reporters for Fox News in the US reckon European Leaders are too busy singing Imagine by John Lennon around the camp fire to deal with the problem of Jhadists in Europe.

They state thousands of people are entering Europe each week without passports. No one knows where they are from and who they are. The US opinion is attacks in Europe are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

Have to agree with them!
theclaw

Postby Jock » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:20 am

1980s Bluebird: where are you getting your figures for more killed by rightwing groups than Islamic ones....9. 11. 3,000 murdered by Jihadists for a start.
Jock

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Obviously 9/11 was unprecedented and probably will never be surpassed but since then the majority of deaths/attacks in the US have been carried out by far right groups. This in no way gives grace to what these ideological religious nutters have done in Barcalona. I wont say Islam because that would be painting everyone with the same brush.
Any nut job whos ideology relates to circa 7th Century ramblings by nut jobs deserves death and nothing else.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u ... hreat.html
1980s Bluebird

Postby Magners » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Yanks need to worry about their own country, they have had more people killed by white supremacists, anti-governmenti than Jihadists.

We are too soft but what can we do with open borders, the vast majority of muslims are good people who are just as horrified by this as we are......what do we do?

In European mainland it is far worse than the UK, yes we have our problems but we also do not do ourselves any favours by allowing those who go to Syria and then let them back in. We never used to let IRA members onto the mainland without being arrested, but that was before we became too PC.

You only have to look at the recent Labour MP who had to stand down (sacked) for saying the truth about grooming gangs yet Diane Abbott can say watch she likes about white people but nothing is said.

You make a good point about one Labour MP having to step down for comments she made about grooming gangs, yet Diane Abbot said any white person who voted for Brexit was a racist and the Labour Party said nothing.
Magners

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

In my opinion and it is only an opinion. I believe we are too politically correct and sensitive to what we say in case it offends......When actually if any person is offended by it and by it I mean speaking factually and the truth why should someone be sacked for that because it upsets potential voters when the lady spoke the truth.

The US is one fecked up country and by far in a more mess than we are and they should worry about their own back yard rather than our small garden.
1980s Bluebird

Postby alexc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Magners wrote:Reporters for Fox News in the US reckon European Leaders are too busy singing Imagine by John Lennon around the camp fire to deal with the problem of Jhadists in Europe.

Fox "news" is a political opinion show. The views expressed are 98% pro Republican, pro Trump.
People with views on the right of politics can go there to reinforce their beliefs that too much left wing / liberal thinking causes failure. Fans of the show see Europe as left wing and thus "failed".

US Cable "news" shows are something to visit if you desire to find someone to hate and give yourself a headache.

City fan living in the heartland.
alexc

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Apart from the camp fire bit which I can't verify, but sounds highly feasible, the report is spot on.
rumpo kid

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:In my opinion and it is only an opinion. I believe we are too politically correct and sensitive to what we say in case it offends......When actually if any person is offended by it and by it I mean speaking factually and the truth why should someone be sacked for that because it upsets potential voters when the lady spoke the truth.

The US is one fecked up country and by far in a more mess than we are and they should worry about their own back yard rather than our small garden.

Western Europe is in more of a pickle then the US.
murphy

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm

You may want to do some more in depth research rather than rely on what you see in media or on forums ;)
murphy wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:In my opinion and it is only an opinion. I believe we are too politically correct and sensitive to what we say in case it offends......When actually if any person is offended by it and by it I mean speaking factually and the truth why should someone be sacked for that because it upsets potential voters when the lady spoke the truth.

1980s Bluebird

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:You may want to do some more in depth research rather than rely on what you see in media or on forums ;)
murphy wrote:

I visit the US and mainland Europe, I feel safer over there.

In Chicago 2016, I enjoyed a beautiful city and didn't feel threatened anywhere. At that time an American tourist was stabbed to death in London. American tourists have also been killed in the terror attacks.

If you want a safer city break, head over the pond.
murphy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 pm

You raise a brilliant question there and it is one no politician will never try to truthfully answer.

As you pointed out Sarah Champion the former Labour equalities minister was forced to resign because she said “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.” After what happened in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and Newcastle it is factually established that what she stated was absolutely correct.

But because the PC brigade countered with the old adage that 'not every British Pakistani male rapes white girls' her words were deemed unsuitable and she had to go. I don't think anyone believed that 'every' British Pakistani male was raping white women. However, it is proved there is a problem as these perverts are taking advantage of vulnerable white young girls and sexually exploiting them. Astonishingly the PC brigade state that there is 'no racial motivation' on the part of the perpetrators even though the exploited women made statements that they were referred to as 'white trash.'

In no way should these British Pakistani perverts be allowed to hide behind their race in order to stop a debate on what is needed to put a stop to their disgusting behaviour, but it seems anyone who tries is labelled as 'racist'. I don't know about everyone else but I'm personally becoming sick and tried of this crap and all it is doing is pushing quite liberal minded people to the limit.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:06 pm

murphy wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:You may want to do some more in depth research rather than rely on what you see in media or on forums ;)
murphy wrote:

In Chicago 2016, I enjoyed a beautiful city and didn't feel threatened anywhere. At that time an American tourist was stabbed to death in London. American tourists have also been killed in the terror attacks.

Sadly it is hard to argue with that.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Jock » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

You raise a brilliant question there and it is one no politician will never try to truthfully answer.

As you pointed out Sarah Champion the former Labour equalities minister was forced to resign because she said “Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.” After what happened in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and Newcastle it is factually established that what she stated was absolutely correct.

But because the PC brigade countered with the old adage that 'not every British Pakistani male rapes white girls' her words were deemed unsuitable and she had to go. I don't think anyone believed that 'every' British Pakistani male was raping white women. However, it is proved there is a problem as these perverts are taking advantage of vulnerable white young girls and sexually exploiting them. Astonishingly the PC brigade state that there is 'no racial motivation' on the part of the perpetrators even though the exploited women made statements that they were referred to as 'white trash.'

In no way should these British Pakistani perverts be allowed to hide behind their race in order to stop a debate on what is needed to put a stop to their disgusting behaviour, but it seems anyone who tries is labelled as 'racist'. I don't know about everyone else but I'm personally becoming sick and tried of this crap and all it is doing is pushing quite liberal minded people to the limit.

Everyone of these handwringers who puts PC sensitivity and leftwing political dogma before the safety of British Children is complicit in allowing these rapes to continue. They really have to think about what they allowed to happen
Jock

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Jock wrote:

Everyone of these handwringers who puts PC sensitivity and leftwing political dogma before the safety of British Children is complicit in allowing these rapes to continue. They really have to think about what they allowed to happen

Well put and I fully agree they are complicit in every rape.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Tony, 781 murders in Chicago alone in 2016 probably would make a good argument?
murphy wrote:
murphy wrote:

1980s Bluebird

Postby Magners » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:29 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Tony, 781 murders in Chicago alone in 2016 probably would make a good argument?
murphy wrote:
murphy wrote:

The murders in Chicago are not acts of terror. They are predominantly gang members killing rival gang members mostly over territory and drugs.

How can comparing this to IsIs terrorists killing women and children intentionally with a van on our streets in Europe.
Magners

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Obviously 9/11 was unprecedented and probably will never be surpassed but since then the majority of deaths/attacks in the US have been carried out by far right groups. This in no way gives grace to what these ideological religious nutters have done in Barcalona. I wont say Islam because that would be painting everyone with the same brush.
Any nut job whos ideology relates to circa 7th Century ramblings by nut jobs deserves death and nothing else.

You are a typical liberal lefty refusing to call it what it is...... ISLAMIC TERRORISM
angelis1949

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

You may wish to read the heading fella, it is about the US talking about Europe when there are more problems in their own country.

Liberal lefty........ :banghead:
1980s Bluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:10 pm

And for your info fella, having pledged my soul and signed the oath in 1983 and finished my time in 2012 but my oath still stands until I die....I know what an Islamic Terrorist looks like, smells like, acts ike, thinks of me as an infidel[ and deyests everythung about me and you. Liberal Lefty my fecking arse. :occasion5:
quote="angelis1949"]
1980s Bluebird wrote:Obviously 9/11 was unprecedented and probably will never be surpassed but since then the majority of deaths/attacks in the US have been carried out by far right groups. This in no way gives grace to what these ideological religious nutters have done in Barcalona. I wont say Islam because that would be painting everyone with the same brush.

You are a typical liberal lefty refusing to call it what it is...... ISLAMIC TERRORISM[/quote]
1980s Bluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 pm

And trust me if it was down to me we would be fighting these fuckers like they want to play, dirty and using their own tactics. It worked in the Malayan campaign and would work now!
1980s Bluebird

Postby murphy » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 am

Magners wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Tony, 781 murders in Chicago alone in 2016 probably would make a good argument?
murphy wrote:
murphy wrote:

The murders in Chicago are not acts of terror. They are predominantly gang members killing rival gang members mostly over territory and drugs.

How can comparing this to IsIs terrorists killing women and children intentionally with a van on our streets in Europe.

Correct and Chicago is a huge city of nearly 3 million people. The bad areas are easy to avoid.
murphy

Return to General Chat