Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Omar Bogle.... Omar Bogle.... oh why, oh my"

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:47 am

"Omar Bogle.... Omar Bogle.... oh why, oh my"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SR7gwBxEg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: "Omar Bogle.... Omar Bogle.... oh why, oh my"

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Are you referring to the Grimsby town chant Annis ? Sounds like they are singing Omar Bogle Omar Bogle Omar Omar heard it on YouTube unless my ears decisive me :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Valebluebird wrote:Are you referring to the Grimsby town chant Annis ? Sounds like they are singing Omar Bogle Omar Bogle Omar Omar heard it on YouTube unless my ears decisive me :bluescarf:

Yes :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SR7gwBxEg :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Valebluebird wrote:Are you referring to the Grimsby town chant Annis ? Sounds like they are singing Omar Bogle Omar Bogle Omar Omar heard it on YouTube unless my ears decisive me :bluescarf:

This is what I've been singing around the house this morning, although my hearing is terrible. Don't judge me, I've had 2 weeks off work and I'm bored :lol:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Hope he can do the business if called upon! He is young and has talent and with Warnock as his mentor his attitude could carry him well beyond that 700k price tag!

Welcome Bogle! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Can't stop singing this one! Looking forward to tomorrow! Love a new tune at the city I does

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:58 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Can't stop singing this one! Looking forward to tomorrow! Love a new tune at the city I does

Just look in the charts or past songs and chuck a players name or the team in it that's the songs we have at grounds today :lol:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:06 pm

This bloke could be the new Leo Fortune-West!

If we're lucky! :notworthy:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 pm

This could be another classic bit of work by the messiah that is named Neil Warnock :occasion5:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Blur "Tender" classic, doh

https://youtu.be/-T8LMZhz6FQ

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 pm

valleyrambill wrote:This could be another classic bit of work by the messiah that is named Neil Warnock :occasion5:

The thing about Warnock is, he is not just a genius, he is a genius with experience! :notworthy: