WOLVES AWAY ... CAN I PAY ON THE DAY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Just decided i want to go with my son but cant be bothered to drive to Cardiff to purchase the tickets. Does anyone know if i can drive up on the day and pay to get in.
AHERNE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WOLVES AWAY ... CAN I PAY ON THE DAY

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Wolves are normally quite funny about on the day sales for us, not sure what the situation is this time even though it's not going to be a sell out.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Jonsey Jones » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:27 pm

You can't pay on the day

"Ticket Update

Tickets are still available for our clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers - Over 1,300 tickets have already been sold at this stage. Collection only - there will be no sales on the day. Please note, only Cardiff City FC Season Ticket holders and Gold Members are eligible to purchase."

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... 19-aug-17/
Jonsey Jones

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:You can't pay on the day

"Ticket Update

Tickets are still available for our clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers - Over 1,300 tickets have already been sold at this stage. Collection only - there will be no sales on the day. Please note, only Cardiff City FC Season Ticket holders and Gold Members are eligible to purchase."

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... 19-aug-17/

That`s it then .... cheers!
AHERNE

Postby glas » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Call ticket office, order ticket, collect from stewards up there. Usually spare tickets on sale outside (Vince Alm?)
glas

Postby Jonsey Jones » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 pm

glas wrote:Call ticket office, order ticket, collect from stewards up there. Usually spare tickets on sale outside (Vince Alm?)

That's a good shout. I knew I read something about collecting on the day. Annis posted a quote here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187099
Jonsey Jones

Return to General Chat