Im going for 1 v 0 ( Cav ) .

NML is bound to score. 3-1.

4-2
Ruddy
Miranda Neves Boly
Doherty Neves Saiss Douglas
Enobakhare Bonatini Neves

2-2.
Quite worried about this one, for some reason.

A crafty new manager with a plan of action and the tools to implement it; a coaching-staff clearing-of-the-decks; a seeming pick of Europe's young footballing talent; two ex-Premier teams in the first three matches; three league wins on the trot; thrilling football; well-crafted goals...
My first match of the season: 0-1.

4 - 2 confidence is increasing the goals are coming

Big game for Coady, I can see there big striker trying to play off him.
NML is bound to score aswell, they'll be decent from corners too and will sit back behind the ball and look to counter.
Hardest game yet.
Head says 2-1 loss

Wolves 1-1 Cardiff.
Pure guesswork, all I know is that Mendez-Laing is going to score for them.

3-1, Jota, Bonatini and Cav. NML for them.

3 - 1 Bright to get his first goal

1-1.

2-2. A late NML brace for them.
Bonatini and Cav for us...

I'd play our 2nd team and give them the 3 points just to avoid losing one or more of our best players to a side built on Warnock's over-physical approach. 3 points is nothing compared to Jota or Neves missing a season.

1-0 Wolves.
Zohore
not in the squad following #headsgone with bids flying in for him left, right and centre.
NML is having a purple patch but players are allowed to progress when they leave Wolves. We were right to let him go at that point. He'll need to track back if he plays - a lot - so let's see if he fancies it.

Cardiff have played poor teams so far.
Theyre going to get a shock on saturday.
Wolves 3 Cardiff 0

I haven't predicted us to win this season but will for this one.......3-1.
Assuming we improve on set pieces that is!

Re: " WOLVES FANS ARE CONFIDENT "

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Saw similar on Mikes site.they may well be surprised.Often a defeat comes when you least expect it.In the year we won promotion Barnsley did the double over us and they were bottom.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Saw similar on Mikes site.they may well be surprised.Often a defeat comes when you least expect it.In the year we won promotion Barnsley did the double over us and they were bottom.

That was Peterborough.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Due to the nature of my job, I work with people from parts of the UK. This week, I wrote to a mate who supports Wolverhampton Wanderers and asked him for his personal views on this seasons set up at the Molineux Stadium. He had the following to say:

"Pre-season was all about the new manager. Having signed 11 new players, building a team was the main agenda and there was a lot to work on. Also, the football we have played over the last few seasons has not been pretty, but so far this season we've played some pretty decent stuff.

The manager has strengthened the squad and we now have a few key players in all departments. Ruddy is looking strong in between the sticks and our midfield has improved with the likes of Neves and Costa being instrumental. We also have a new Brazilian striker, Bonaiti.

In the first three league games, the standout players have been Ruddy, Coady, Neves and Jota. If things continue to progress, the hope amoungst the fans is that a top six finish is achievable.

This season, there has been a marked improvement in communication between the manager and the owners, which has enabled us to build a good squad with quality players. This has not been the case in previous seasons.

To date, the fans are very happy with what they have seen, namely the standard of football on display. Having said that, like myself, many fans are not getting carried away as it's a long season ahead."

When I asked which Cardiff players he seen as the biggest threat to Wolves, he joked that since the departure of Peter Whittingham, he hadn't heard of any of the Cardiff players. I was quick to point out that after Ken Zohore bags a hatrick tomorrow, things might change. :lol:

There was no mention of former Cardiff City player Joe Mason, however having spoken to other Wolves fans, I get the impression he's not setting the world alight.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Check out our match thread not one prediction is for Wolves.

All us fans are the same.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 pm

It's by far the toughest test of the games we've had so far, they've spent well and hit the ground running, same as us. We'll go there with our tails up and give them a tough game. I'm hoping we come away with something but if we don't, then a lot of people will see it as no surprise.

We've had a great start and I think if at the start of the season someone said we'd be on 9 points after 4 league games, then most of us would be very happy with that. 12 would be even better mind. ;)

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Wolves have won 3 games and now they are Real Madrid in the eyes of their fans. Well they have not faced City and I think Wolves could get turned over tomorrow.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:36 pm

Nothing to fear from Wolves..they may have got off to a great start with their pretty football...but when has a club full of Portuguese and Brazilian pretty boys ever done anything in the 46 game 3 games a week relentless championship??

2-1 to City

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Don't know much about their manager. But taking the players out of it. I know our gaffer knows how to set a team up not to lose. Does theirs?

If they come looking for it and we defend well (as we have been) then we definitely have the quality keeo a clean sheet (again) and to nick one at a corner or on the counter.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Saw similar on Mikes site.they may well be surprised.Often a defeat comes when you least expect it.In the year we won promotion Barnsley did the double over us and they were bottom.

That was Peterborough.

You my mate could have won 62k if Cardiff had beaten them in that home game, think it would have been our 11th home win on the bounce.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 pm

This is going to be the main test for our midfield and defence so far if we get anything from this game away from home too we have done really well.

Remember the money they have spent too and they seem to have very good players so spent the money very good unlike Villa derby etc and we got thumped up there last season so its a tough game that Warnock will have our team ready for.

Cant call it myself my head feels this may be the one we lose 1-0 however my heart saying 1-2 Cardiff

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Nothing to fear from Wolves..they may have got off to a great start with their pretty football...but when has a club full of Portuguese and Brazilian pretty boys ever done anything in the 46 game 3 games a week relentless championship??

2-1 to City

Love it

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:21 pm

valleyrambill wrote:This is going to be the main test for our midfield and defence so far if we get anything from this game away from home too we have done really well.

Remember the money they have spent too and they seem to have very good players so spent the money very good unlike Villa derby etc and we got thumped up there last season so its a tough game that Warnock will have our team ready for.

Cant call it myself my head feels this may be the one we lose 1-0 however my heart saying 1-2 Cardiff

Thought we won up there last year, Noone getting a couple or was that the year before?

I hope NW goes with 3 in midfield rather than 3 at the back. Our midfield has a real bite about it this season and that's just what we need to upset their midfield with a real 'welcome to the Championship' NW style. ;)

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:This is going to be the main test for our midfield and defence so far if we get anything from this game away from home too we have done really well.

Thought we won up there last year, Noone getting a couple or was that the year before?

I hope NW goes with 3 in midfield rather than 3 at the back. Our midfield has a real bite about it this season and that's just what we need to upset their midfield with a real 'welcome to the Championship' NW style. ;)

We beat Derby 4-3 with Harris getting a couple but lost to Villa 3-1.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I would be to with the money they spent.. embarrassing they way their parading themselves because of the money they spent, I wouldn't be acting like that I would be more worried personally.