Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CITY LAUNCH FRESH INVESTIGATION OVER TRANSFER

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm

And calling him the dictator hardly helps either

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:37 pm

glas wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:It is universally acknowledged that MM's transfer activity in the PL was the pits and no-one can argue that the Andreas Cornelius signing was the pinnacle of monumental incompetence.

But I really can't see any value in raking over this crap again just when the feel good factor is coming back to the club. The smart move by VT would be to let this go, get CCFC promoted and then sell the club as a Premiership going concern.

That way he will have a far greater chance of getting his money back than anything he hopes to gain from employing a blood sucking law firm to further hound our former manager.

Another £1 million added to our debt.
Old bad feelings dug up again. Rebrand remembered.
As you say just as the feel good factor is returning and people are starting to return.

well the last million he spent he made a £6.5 million pound profit as it made Malky drop his £7.5 million pound wrongful dismissal lawsuit.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Tan can get investigators if he wishes but do it in the background why is it big news when we have a big game tomorrow and starting to be the Cardiff City we all knew and loved again , yet Tan comes back for 1 game and instead of talking of how well Warnock and his team are doing its all about Malky again :banghead:

i seriously dont see how this effects.. i am going to Wolves up beat about results and performances..
Malky could put an end to this and pick up a wedge along the way by taking Tan on for harrasment, or defermation..i know i would if innocent.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Sounds like tan may have found something, if so and he proves mm has ripped tan and the club off,I hope tan takes him to the fcking cleaners.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:25 am

Nothing new here! An inside source said some time ago that there was more to cone from the Malky situation and that it would all come out "in due course" ;)

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:27 am

Every City fan knows there was something dodgy about this transfer regardless of whatever you think of Tan.

There were suggestions from people in the know on this message board that we had an opportunity to sign Loic Remy from QPR on a season long loan due to QPR being relegated.

Yet Malky chose to spend £7.5M and £45k a player for the future as opposed to a proven Prem striker.

I will never forget what MM done for this club, but there was something not right about this transfer.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:42 am

Annis this is not dividing fans, I gave you and Carl my take on this two years ago and have discussed it with Carl many times since, you both have your opinion and I am sticking to mine.

The last time I checked we were the three of us still talking, it's all about opinion and not dividing fans

Me personally I want anything to do with my club out in the open, if people allegedly were signing players on the size of cut they would get or how big a back hander they would get for what ever reason then it should be out in the open, for years there has been far to much Cash disappearing out of the game and hard working fans being fleeced.

I would hope Malky has nothing to hide so if that's the case then he will have nothing to worry about or Mr Moody for that matter.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:55 am

People who say that Tan was ultimately responsible for signing all players are missing the point. Malkay wasTan's football expert and would have been trusted when he recommended the club needs to buy certain players.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:59 am

Or even trusted his pal, the Recruitment Director Iain Moody and his famous database. If both recommended a player, I think the blame for a massive mistake lies with them. If the mistake is so massive Tan thinks it must be something more sinister, he is entitled to investigate.

I think this should be left in the background though. When something conclusive is known, I would love the details. However, until then let's just concentrate on the football!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Reply from Facebook

Dave Lewis:
No good blaming MM for everything he didn't divide our fans. VinCUNT Tan changes the kit the badge then brings in 2managers after MM that were both shit,but doesn't hold himself responsible for this passes the buck it was nothing to do with me.Only a matter of time before he started performing again. I for one will still not set foot in the circus until he fucks off.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:22 pm

My Opinion Rebrand/laughed in our faces/8 Managers/6 CEO'S/ Debt beyond control, £mill wasted on investigations/everyone else can't always be wrong, Tan must start taking the blame.

I will leave it there,whilst Tan wastes another £mill investigating.

I honestly can't be bothered discuss him anymore,getting really boring,end off.