Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tan -malky old business

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:15 pm

The way TAN is bringing up old business and caliing Malky an idiot... and maybe he was...But

Let s bring up the rebrand and how he divided the fans....now who was the idiot

a painter.. a 23 yr old family friend...i am sorry but Tan has the monopoly on the word idiot.

The bloke has no credibility

Re: tan -malky old business

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:41 pm

kimble wrote:The way TAN is bringing up old business and caliing Malky an idiot... and maybe he was...But

a painter.. a 23 yr old family friend...i am sorry but Tan has the monopoly on the word idiot.

you do realise that the Kazak billionaires son was not a painter and decorator by trade :lol:
and he didnt actually recruit anyone..there was a point being made

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 am

:lol: :thumbup:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am

dogfound wrote:
kimble wrote:The way TAN is bringing up old business and caliing Malky an idiot... and maybe he was...But

you do realise that the Kazak billionaires son was not a painter and decorator by trade :lol:

The tan haters dont realise that

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:15 am

I am not a Tan hater wez i just think that Tan shoots himself in the foot so many times and loses what credibility he had

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:03 am

kimble wrote:I am not a Tan hater wez i just think that Tan shoots himself in the foot so many times and loses what credibility he had

I would be pissed off with my employee if they had done whay malky done ,ran obviously is a very bright man and has information about these transfers

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:39 am

Being incompetent and being dishonest are two completely different things. If Malky's only crime was being incompetent over the Cornelius transfer in the same way that Tan has been incompetent with some of his decision making, that can be accepted as being one of those unfortunate things that plenty of others are guilty of. If he is guilty of doing something dishonest for his own financial gain, that is a completely different matter and should never be tolerated by anyone. I have no idea what happened, but Tan appears to know something that we don't, and I don't know why Malky has not fought back considering all this has seriously damaged his reputation. Either he is guilty, or he could be heading towards one massive compensation pay out for the damage to his reputation.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

The Tan lovers have their heads in the sand on how it made our club look stupid.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Being incompetent and being dishonest are two completely different things. If Malky's only crime was being incompetent over the Cornelius transfer in the same way that Tan has been incompetent with some of his decision making, that can be accepted as being one of those unfortunate things that plenty of others are guilty of. If he is guilty of doing something dishonest for his own financial gain, that is a completely different matter and should never be tolerated by anyone. I have no idea what happened, but Tan appears to know something that we don't, and I don't know why Malky has not fought back considering all this has seriously damaged his reputation. Either he is guilty, or he could be heading towards one massive compensation pay out for the damage to his reputation.

Malky has one foot in the grave here in the fact he has been found guilty of racism by most. His apology about offending some during his time here, although no direct mention of racism, is enough for him to remain very quiet. Any justification he feels he has he knows he will be starting on an uphill battle.

Personally I feel he has got to wait until Tan takes him to court in the hope he will win against the Malaysian. Even if that happens he will be advised to remain quiet over anything if he wants ot get back into football management.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Tan Lovers do though :bluescarf: You are right Tan is very clever, like he will take us to Cleaners