Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fake news Cardiff accept deal for zohore?

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:57 am

£10 million plus hemed from Brighton?!

Please don't be true

Re: Breaking news Cardiff accept deal for zohore?

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:00 am

Reports are breaking in several papers etc not just twitter tranfer pages

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 am

He has just tweeted a picture of Cardiff and #gameday so maybe it's bull shit I seriously hope so

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

Being widely reported in various places now. I guess we will find out whether this is just gossip or fact sometime today.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:21 am

I hope not, if we're serious about mounting a promotion push surely we got to keep our best player(imo) :oops:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:21 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Being widely reported in various places now. I guess we will find out whether this is just gossip or fact sometime today.

If he's starting will probably be the answer

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 am

Is this Brighton striker any good if it's true

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 am

only in the world of Vincent Tan could he complain about the Cornelius fee and then sell Zohore for only £10m

Will kick off if true

Nothing online telegraph site or sky sports
Hoping it's bull crap :banghead:

wez1927 wrote:Is this Brighton striker any good if it's true

No

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:28 am

Hahaha it's click bait! I clicked the link that the telegraph posted and it takes you here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football-transfers/

No specific article about Zohore, and when you look you quickly realise there is absolutely no story about it. They posted it on twitter for click bait to their website. Absolutely fake news. Don't worry guys.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:31 am

BrightBlueFuture wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Is this Brighton striker any good if it's true

No

He is actually decent but I'd keep zohore every day of the week

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:32 am

Savigma wrote:Hahaha it's click bait! I clicked the link that the telegraph posted and it takes you here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football-transfers/

No specific article about Zohore, and when you look you quickly realise there is absolutely no story about it. They posted it on twitter for click bait to their website. Absolutely fake news. Don't worry guys.

Hope you are right. Also reported on transfer centre live whoever they are, and on Brighton forum. More often than not these are just rumours, hope this is another one. Be surprised if true after what Warnock has said, but this is Cardiff after all.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:32 am

If it is click bait, how do verified Twitter accounts get away with it.

If it is true, the Brighton fans seem more incensed with the deal than us.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:36 am

Hopefully bull shit no links to the story nothing on sky sports and Wales online journo just said nothing in the rumours

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:39 am

Just had it confirmed as complete tosh! :occasion5:

The OP should be suitably embarrassed :oops:

The rest of us should move on and get behind the team at Wolves today! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 am

Sven wrote:Just had it confirmed as complete tosh! :occasion5:

The rest of us should move on and get behind the team at Wolves today! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Embarrassed for what? Reporting something that came from a verified twitter account?

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:42 am

Good to hear. Thought it was a bit odd after Warnock's press conference yesterday, but after years of following this club nothing would shock me any more. ;)

Re: Fake news Cardiff accept deal for zohore?

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:44 am

He's not going anywhere!!! I honestly believe after hearing what warnock said unless something ridiculous like 20m from a decent prem club comes in he'll be here untill next summer.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:46 am

Ken just tweeted about the game v Wolves today, not the actions of someone who is about to leave

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:52 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Good to hear. Thought it was a bit odd after Warnock's press conference yesterday, but after years of following this club nothing would shock me any more. ;)

Don't think it's fair to blame the OP when the story had been rapidly circulating social media

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:55 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Ken just tweeted about the game v Wolves today, not the actions of someone who is about to leave

Tony, he's with the squad and all is good. Everyone in good spirits. He's committed to Cardiff City and (importantly) to Neil Warnock :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:56 am

Sven wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Ken just tweeted about the game v Wolves today, not the actions of someone who is about to leave

Tony, he's with the squad and all is good. Everyone in good spirits. He's committed to Cardiff City and (importantly) to Neil Warnock :ayatollah:

Couldn't answer no? Like any poster something gets reported from he newspaper etc it goes on here

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Don't think it's fair to blame the OP when the story had been rapidly circulating social media

Yes, you're probably right and I apologise :ayatollah:

There were some pretty upset people on my bus at the time it was first aired though. Panic over! :thumbright:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

Sven wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Yes, you're probably right and I apologise :ayatollah:

There were some pretty upset people on my bus at the time it was first aired though. Panic over! :thumbright:

:thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:21 am

BREAKING NEWS: KENNETH ZOHORE & JOE LEDLEY
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187283
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187283