Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Massive!!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Its early in the season but, that was a huge result!!
Can reflect on that result later on in the next few months and, if, City are near the mix at the turn of the year, it could well be our year. Blooooooobirds :laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: Massive!!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:03 pm

It's certainly a better start than last season :bluescarf:

I felt if we had drew with Villa it would have been a good result and showed we could compete. We thrashed them and going to Wolves I thought a draw would show the same but again a great win.

Lots of players on for at the moment and still plenty to come from Tomlin, Ward, Bogle :occasion5:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:It's certainly a better start than last season :bluescarf:

I felt if we had drew with Villa it would have been a good result and showed we could compete. We thrashed them and going to Wolves I thought a draw would show the same but again a great win.

Lots of players on for at the moment and still plenty to come from Tomlin, Ward, Bogle :occasion5:

And a certain Callum Patterson mate ;) :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:

And a certain Callum Patterson mate ;) :bluescarf:

And Kadeem Harris. :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Saying it's a better start than last season is a bit of an understatement considering we've never won the first 3 games in a season never mind 4.