Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" This boy is on fire "

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:55 pm

This boy is on fire. Can't be a better goalscoring winger in the division in better form than him at the moment. We are top of the league!!! Say we are top of the league!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " This boy is on fire "

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:59 pm

The pundits (who I should know the names of) on Radio Wales were in disbelief on how much NW brought him in for. He looked good to me first time I saw him at Livi game, really pleased for him.

In Neil We Trust.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:02 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:The pundits (who I should know the names of) on Radio Wales were in disbelief on how much NW brought him in for. He looked good to me first time I saw him at Livi game, really pleased for him.

In Neil We Trust.

The pundits on radio Wales should have known how much we signed him for also. Kept saying he cost couple of hundred thousand.

We signed him on a free

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:09 pm

sid61284 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:The pundits (who I should know the names of) on Radio Wales were in disbelief on how much NW brought him in for. He looked good to me first time I saw him at Livi game, really pleased for him.

In Neil We Trust.

The pundits on radio Wales should have known how much we signed him for also. Kept saying he cost couple of hundred thousand.

We signed him on a free

I heard them say that too Sid.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Good to see we are not relying solely on one star striker to get our goals. Eight goals for and Zohore has just one of them I believe. He will get a few but nice to see that just because he does'nt score that does not mean the team struggles up front.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Radcliffe doom and gloom merchant, doing my head in. Doh
Still managing to find fault.
Radio Wales bring back Gabbidon. Doh

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:17 pm

He had a awesome game also did hoilett they run the full backs ragged at times

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Some great attacking options not even involved atm for various reason who will be needed throughout the season, tomlin, Bogle, Ward, Harris.... Strength in depth at last.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:39 pm

It was Kevin Radcliffe...then he said there were 3000 City fans there too!! complete dick!

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

They should all get a run out Tuesday rest a few starters today for the qpr game Saturday

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Mendez Laing is on fire, your defence is terrified.

What a signing he has been, come in with a point to prove and he's doing exactly that.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:05 pm

sid61284 wrote:

In Neil We Trust.

We signed him on a free

Exactly listening to Radio Wales is hard work at times..if they had done their homework they would know he arrived on a free

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:11 pm

I've watched every game on ifollow and as unplayable as NML is people are not recognising A collective team effort and B what a difference Damour makes for link up in attack and how good he is in defence, on that note NML ran back today and won the ball in our box. Talk about players running through walls for the manager

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:I've watched every game on ifollow and as unplayable as NML is people are not recognising A collective team effort and B what a difference Damour makes for link up in attack and how good he is in defence, on that note NML ran back today and won the ball in our box. Talk about players running through walls for the manager

Good shout, I have also been impressed with Damour he is an excellent player and his box to box style is something we have needed for a long while.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:I've watched every game on ifollow and as unplayable as NML is people are not recognising A collective team effort and B what a difference Damour makes for link up in attack and how good he is in defence, on that note NML ran back today and won the ball in our box. Talk about players running through walls for the manager

NML, KZ, JH are most visible in terms of flair but you are absolutely right that its the whole team effort that allows this. From GK, defence, mid and up front, I cannot fault them and Damour is as you say superb.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Keep it up Mendez! I put a couple of bob on us to win the league because of his goal scoring antics and he has gone and done it again! Wont get that price now I shouldn't wonder but wish I bet alot earlier! Early days but it is all good fun. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

IMG_6455.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:58 pm

The winger claimed his fifth goal in four games to end Wolves' perfect record.

"I knew Mendez was going to score as soon as he took his first touch because it has been that way for him, he's really been on fire," Warnock said.

"He worked his socks off, he's a team player and we won as a team today.

"He's exceeding my expectations, I hadn't dreamed of this.

"We've got some good players who can put him in good areas and he's almost like a kid with a new ball, he just runs. It is great to see."

:ayatollah: :bluebird: