"WHAT A TEAM"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WHAT A TEAM"

Postby lathamgaffney » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Well done, Cardiff City FC! :ayatollah:

What an unbelievable start to the 17/18 Championship season. Personally, I said we'd fall just short of the play-offs before a ball was kicked! Where will we finish?! :geek:

I know we're only 4 games into the season. But, WOW! We are such a good TEAM. :notworthy:

With this run of form and the confidence, momentum and passion we have in the squad. I can't see us messing this up! :shock:

Let's get everyone down the CCS for our next home Championship fixture vs. QPR (Burton in the cup too on Tuesday)! :thumbright:

Neil Warnock and the Cardiff City team, deserve our full support. They've done everything they can and more! :clap:

ONE TEAM IN WALES. :bluebird: :king:
09/01/2015 - The Rebirth of the Bluebirds

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LathamGaffney
lathamgaffney

"WHAT A TEAM"

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: "WHAT A TEAM"

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Lets not get carried away, its a long long season and we are at the very start of it, all it is at the moment is a very very good start.

So many positives, I just read it took us another 2 months before we got to 12 points last season. Also the bench looks very strong with so many more options. But this is Cardiff City and the championship and the one thing we know is it is very unpredictable.

I thought we would be in and around the play offs but at the moment we look solid at the back and great going forward, the way we have played has really impressed me.

If we can be in the top 6 comes the end of the season then it will have been a huge success :occasion5:
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat