Wolves Manager

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves Manager

Postby Ninianparkspecial » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:12 pm

The idiot of a Wolves manager reckons Darmour should have been sent off and that City came to be aggressive.
What game was this fool watching. We were quicker to the ball and they couldn't handle our pressing game.
The quality of our football far surpassed Wolves and we scored two excellent goals.
Talk about a bad loser.
Ninianparkspecial

Wolves Manager

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wolves Manager

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Wait until he plays a genuine physical team.....Welcome to the English football league
llan bluebird

Postby cardiffblue74 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Wait until he plays a genuine physical team.....Welcome to the English football league

Exactly well said!

Cant wait for him to Millwall on a wet winters night!

We wanted this more than them and one most of the 50/50 challenges fair and squar.
cardiffblue74

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:00 pm

All their fans have said the same
bluebird7291

Postby Be Blue » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:03 pm

I was sat in the Wolves end today as I went with a mate, and it was pretty funny to see how riled up they were all getting because of 'dirty' Cardiff. In fairness, if we had been on the receiving end of that display, I would have been fuming at the ref as well, but when it goes your team's way, what a feeling it is.

Anyway, THAT elbow. I didn't see it at the time, but I heard the player's agonised scream from about 20m away. At the time I thought he was definitely over egging it, then I saw the video below, and for me, he made something out of nothing. MASSIVE over reaction, and he should be embarrassed. Damour puts his arm back to try and half heartedly block the run. He gets a tap on the face and goes down like he was shot. Not a red card for me, and maybe a yellow was even harsh.

Anyway, the video below. The play with the incident starts at 5:28. Hopefully we'll get a decent slot on Ch 5 and get a better look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmMb14Ir88
Be Blue

Postby davids » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Welcome to the Championship you whingeing, moaning tart.

Sorry our boys didn't stand around all afternoon watching your bunch of over-rated prima donnas run rings around us with their collection of silky skills. :lol:

You were outplayed by a better team who thoroughly deserved to win the game and out thought by a manager whose boots you are not fit to lace up.

So stop complaining, take your beating like a man and start to realise that you'll face all sorts of challenges in this league and they won't all be to your liking.

Tosser.
davids

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:39 pm

He got done by a better manager. Better preparation of his men. Better game plan. Better execution.

Grow up. Cry into your Coco pops young un. Neil has done you!
jimmy_rat

Postby davids » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:55 pm

BBC stats

Fouls - Wolves 14 Cardiff 13.

Dirty bastards - kicking our players all game.

Good job we can handle this "provocation" from a manager whose team was intent on stopping us by fouling as they couldn't cope with our pace and strength.

:thumbup:
davids

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:02 pm

davids wrote:Welcome to the Championship you whingeing, moaning tart.

Sorry our boys didn't stand around all afternoon watching your bunch of over-rated prima donnas run rings around us with their collection of silky skills. :lol:

You were outplayed by a better team who thoroughly deserved to win the game and out thought by a manager whose boots you are not fit to lace up.

So stop complaining, take your beating like a man and start to realise that you'll face all sorts of challenges in this league and they won't all be to your liking.

Tosser.

Totally agree what did he expect us to do stand around and applaud every time Wolves completed a pass? His comments are so ridiculous :laughing6:

This is the Championship the most competitive league in Europe so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen wanker
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 pm

davids wrote:BBC stats

Good job we can handle this "provocation" from a manager whose team was intent on stopping us by fouling as they couldn't cope with our pace and strength.

Your right the dirty bastards have spent millions on a bunch of thugs that can dish it out but can't take it. ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 pm

I tell what's not fair....Clubs spending over £40 million in 18 months and then expecting the others to lie down and watch in awe as you perform your footballing ballet.....

Every Portuguese manager is compared to Mourihno, you know the guy who is at the richest clubs in the world but packs his team full of big, fast athletes rather than pretty ballerinas.

I have just read one of their forums, it was quite fair, many saying we were the better but more physical team, whilst a lot were calling us thugs. It reminded me of the Jacks forum in their prime, full of pretentious cliches like "playing the right way".

Its the second week of August on a bowling green of a pitch and the home side "footballers" couldn't impose their superior skills against a team with a game plan. We are either a decent side or they will be sacking their new messiah by Christmas.
llan bluebird

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
davids wrote:BBC stats

Your right the dirty bastards have spent millions on a bunch of thugs that can dish it out but can't take it. ;)

Tony, do you mean their players or their fans???? Both were giving it large but couldn't take it back! ;) :laughing6:

Song of the day (from a section) was when the Wolves fans sung "You're just a team full of w*****s!" and a few of ours responded with "You're just a stand full of w*****s!" and they all shut up! :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Be Blue » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Judging by their manager's comments and those of their fans (who all of a sudden think Wolves are the Barcelona of English football), they're going to have a bitterly dissapointing season. The manager has admitted he's going to refuse to change how they play, and the fans will continue to moan and cry about it. Teams now have a blueprint on how to beat Wolves, and while they certainly do have quality, I don't think their Portuguese Prancers will be too keen to take the physical beatings week in week out. I think they'll do well over the next month or so, but I expect them to Peter out and finish mid table.
Be Blue

Postby llangainbluebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Paulo Sousa was the same. Remember Warnock saying that his QPR team didn't dare tackle any Swansea players, in case they upset Paulo! They don't like it up 'em! Pretentious and far too precious.
llangainbluebird

Return to General Chat