Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

joe ralls

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Getting better and better every game, outstanding

Re: joe ralls

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Was ridiculously good today and superb against Sheffield United.He Is the first name on Neils teamsheet at the moment

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Totally agree. I wasn't always a big fan of Ralls, but he's really impressed me with his work rate and seems to be getting better every game.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:22 pm

He is 24 soon and he has really made that transformation from promising kid to top championship CM...

I am glad for him, always liked him, and he is almost one of our despite the "funny" accent ;) :bluebird:

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Mom today and Tuesday! Turning into a little gem since Warnock been here! We have fair fee gems now

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Never understood the stick he gets, seems to be the one people love to go to after a bad game to give stick. I rate him.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Never understood the stick he gets, seems to be the one people love to go to after a bad game to give stick. I rate him.

The way I see it with Joe Ralls he's not the sort of player that stands out, he just goes about his business without being noticed. I did feel like he was stalling a bit, not really playing bad, but not playing great that might be down to the way previous managers have played him though and maybe that's why he has had some unfair criticism. Since Warnock came in though he's using him to his best abilities and as someone else said he's now the first name on the team sheet.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Blimey. Ralls has been another revelation this season - pleased his been allowed or just taken his game to another level. These guys must be loving playing under NW. Can't fault anyone and kudos to the entire team but well done Joe, on fire.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:18 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Never understood the stick he gets, seems to be the one people love to go to after a bad game to give stick. I rate him.

The way I see it with Joe Ralls he's not the sort of player that stands out, he just goes about his business without being noticed. I did feel like he was stalling a bit, not really playing bad, but not playing great that might be down to the way previous managers have played him though and maybe that's why he has had some unfair criticism. Since Warnock came in though he's using him to his best abilities and as someone else said he's now the first name on the team sheet.

Always been a fan, he isn't a Gunner type player who stands out because or his style so sometimes goes unnoticed.

Ledley being runoured but I don't see him ahead of Ralls.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:

Always been a fan, he isn't a Gunner type player who stands out because or his style so sometimes goes unnoticed.

Ledley being runoured but I don't see him ahead of Ralls.

Yeah I see what you mean. Totally agree if Ledley comes back I can't see him being able to remove Ralls

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:51 pm

Since his debut goal at Hull for me he has done nothing.

The end of last season there was an improvement and he has continued to carry that on. I feel he should have been at this stage the year we got promoted. However being later is better than never getting there is how I am looking at him.