Jacks Going Down

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks Going Down

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm

No chance of staying up if they intend replacing the outstanding Siggudson with Sam Clucas who is at best an average Championship player...they really have lost the plot!!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Jacks Going Down

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Jacks Going Down

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Had a look at Planet Slums earlier and its doom and gloom. Their not convinced that the septics are going to invest anything significant into new players after Gylfi and unfortunately for them I think they are correct. Odd that that given they knew he was off and its effect is why they haven't funded it prior. I guess the next issue is despite the £45m they have in respect for the sale, how much do you need to spend replace what you had in the PL.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat