Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK " TELLS CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am

Cardiff City: Neil Warnock tells fans to 'enjoy' success

BBC

Sunday 20th August 2017

Cardiff City boss Neil Warnock has told Bluebirds supporters to "enjoy it," after they maintained their 100% record in the Championship.

Cardiff's 2-1 win at Wolves gave Warnock a fourth successive victory at the start of a season for the first time in his 35-year managerial career.

"Our fans get carried away, they are in cuckoo land at times because they haven't seen this for a while," he told BBC Wales Sport.

"So let's enjoy it, I am going to."

"It was a cracking game, a typical Championship game that I love," he continued. "We didn't come to defend; we came to attack as much as we could.

"I don't have long left in football and I'm going to enjoy going away from a game like this. You come away and you go 'wow.' I thought it was great."

"Now keep behind us and turn up in big number as you have been doing"

Warnock was full of praise for summer signing Nathaniel Mendez-Laing who continued his hot scoring streak, admitting he is exceeding his expectations.

The winger claimed his fifth goal in four games to end Wolves' perfect record.

"I knew Mendez was going to score as soon as he took his first touch because it has been that way for him, he's really been on fire," Warnock said.

"He worked his socks off, he's a team player and we won as a team today.

"He's exceeding my expectations, I hadn't dreamed of this.

"We've got some good players who can put him in good areas and he's almost like a kid with a new ball, he just runs. It is great to see."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK " TELLS CARDIFF CITY FANS "

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am

:bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK:

“It’s great because we’ve beaten different styles of football, we’ve beaten different teams and that’s the Championship,” Neil began. “You get something one week and something entirely different the next week and you have to beat it.

“I said to my lads when we were having a BBQ at my house in pre-season that the sides that I’ve had have played the same way against Bodmin, that they have against Manchester United.

“They give the same effort, I know what I’m going to get and that’s what I want from them and I know what I’m going to get from this group.”

With City hosting Burton at Cardiff City Stadium in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday evening, the Gaffer spoke of his delight at City’s form thus far.

“Let’s enjoy it. I’m going to enjoy it.

“People will go away talking about the game today; the tackles, the headers, everything. I just thought it was great and that’s why I love the Championship.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:26 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: CARDIFF CITY HAVE 3,500 CHEAP TICKETS FOR FULHAM AWAY/ NO RESTRICTIONS :bluebird: :bluebird:

ONLY £1 UNDER 17'S :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat 3pm Sep 9 Fulham v Cardiff City Crowd Away ( )

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' CARDIFF CITY CHAMPIONSHIP / CUP FIXTURES 2017/18 ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Aug 5 Burton Albion 0 Cardiff City 1 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 5,050 Away(1,755 )

Tues Aug 8th Cardiff City 2 Portsmouth 1 :thumbright: Cup 1st rd Crowd 6,592 Away( 851 )

Sat Aug 12 Cardiff City 3 Aston Villa 0 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 23,899 Away( 4,803 )

Tue Aug 15 Cardiff City 2 Sheffield United 0 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 17,844 Away( 1,385 )

Sat Aug 19 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 Cardiff City 2 :thumbright: :thumbright: Crowd 27,000 Away(1,470 )

Tues Aug 22nd Cardiff City v Burton Cup 2nd Rd Crowd Away ( )

Sat Aug 26 Cardiff City v Queens Park Rangers Crowd Away( )

Sat Sep 9 Fulham v Cardiff City Crowd Away ( )

Tue Sep 12 Preston North End A

Sat Sep 16 Sheffield Wednesday H

Sat Sep 23 Sunderland A

Tue Sep 26 Leeds United H

Sat Sep 30 Derby County H

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 am

Fulham vs. Cardiff City @ Craven Cottage. Saturday, 9th September 2017. Kick-off: 3pm

Cardiff City can have up to 3,500 tickets :bluebird: :bluebird:

ONLY £1 UNDER 17'S :thumbright: :thumbright:

Available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members only.

General Ticket Prices

Adults: £20.00 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Senior Citizens 65yrs+: £15.00
18 – 21yrs: £15.00
17yrs & under: £1.00 :thumbright:

Disabled Allocations
Adults: £10.00
Senior Citizens 65yrs+: £7.50
18 – 21yrs: £7.50
17yrs & under: £0.50
Carer: Free of Charge