83% pass accuracy

4 shots
3 chances created
3 take ons completed
3 aerial duels won
Attachments
DHmx1qaXsAE4ioz.jpg
DHmx1qaXsAE4ioz.jpg (58.13 KiB) Viewed 3638 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' Kenneth Zohore Yesterday '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Kenneth Zohore Yesterday '

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 am

Run his socks off and looked shattered at the end! He caused problems every time the ball went to him. You could see the Wolves defence were nervous and that allowed others (Mendez-Laing and Hoillett in particular) to flourish! :notworthy:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:07 am

Sven wrote:Run his socks off and looked shattered at the end! He caused problems every time the ball went to him. You could see the Wolves defence were nervous and that allowed others (Mendez-Laing and Hoillett in particular) to flourish! :notworthy:

Is it an exaggeration to say we have the most exciting front three in the Championship?
City Slicker

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:09 am

City Slicker wrote:
Sven wrote:Run his socks off and looked shattered at the end! He caused problems every time the ball went to him. You could see the Wolves defence were nervous and that allowed others (Mendez-Laing and Hoillett in particular) to flourish! :notworthy:

Is it an exaggeration to say we have the most exciting front three in the Championship?

I think it's also about how we play to their strengths. Get the ball to them and they just run at the opposition
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:16 am

City Slicker wrote:

Certainly not at the moment! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluesman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 am

Best back 4 and best front 3. Midfield also working their socks off. That's why we are top of the league
Bluesman

Postby Bluesman » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 am

Best back 4 and best front 3. Midfield also working their socks off. That's why we are top of the league
Bluesman

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Bluesman wrote:Best back 4 and best front 3. Midfield also working their socks off. That's why we are top of the league

Also we have a pretty good manager :idea:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Dessy1927 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Best back 4 and best front 3. Midfield also working their socks off. That's why we are top of the league

And great back room staff
Dessy1927

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:

Complete team from top to bottom and back to front on and off pitch :bluebird: :bluebird:
gwentbluebirds

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:19 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:

Complete team from top to bottom and back to front on and off pitch :bluebird: :bluebird:

And inside out for me too! Btw I know they work their socks off but even the socks are great. What's not to love about this lot?
City Slicker

Return to General Chat