Damour on Saiss

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Damour on Saiss

Postby CityBlue93 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:34 pm

https://twitter.com/wolves_babble/statu ... 7731820544

Barely touched him imo!

As a side note a lot of wolves fans this season have to be the most arrogant ive seen in the championship in years, seem to think they're already promoted even after the result yesterday.
CityBlue93

Damour on Saiss

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Damour on saiss

Postby KBK-13 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Asking the FA to take action, man up you tart
KBK-13

Postby davids » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Wasn't even looking at him when he did it and certainly wasn't an elbow like the crying whingers are trying to make out.
davids

Postby Valebluebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Did you hear saiss act in pain before rolling around on the ground. Plus their entire bench going mad embarassing club and fans I pray we get a huge turn out for our home game and make the atmosphere as intimadating as we can shouldn't be hard though guess money doesn't buy class but great actors. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
Valebluebird

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 pm

FFS...yes he did leave his arm out..was it intentional, maybe maybe not...but to roll around like he has just been shot is just completely embarrassing...well done to the Wolves players, management and supporters who have just shown every other team in the division how to beat your overpaid, gutless, cheating tarts
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 pm

All Damour did was point his finger out to instruct Ralls what position to take up. Saiss runs into him, throws himself to the ground and rolls around, one of several times they tried cheating to get an advantage.

The Wolves players, manager and fans are the most pathetic bunch I've ever witnessed at an away game. Ralls pulls out of a tackle, the Wolves player runs into him and throws himself to the ground, the crowd appeal and influence the ref to book him. Most of the Wolves fans must have turned Portuguese as well as they appealed every time one of their players threw themselves to the ground.

The only correct decision against one of our players in the first half was Damour's booking, but if the ref booked Damour, he should have booked 2 of their players for pulling our players back when they were breaking forwards. That first half was the most biased refereeing performance I've seen against us for many years. Warnock must have had a "quiet" word with the ref at half time as second half, we started getting a few decisions.

The behaviour of Wolves after the game is just as embarrassing. They're looking for every excuse, they can't handle the fact we had the audacity not to sit back in awe and applaud every pass their multi million pound galacticos made. We didn't put in one nasty tackle, we were organised, we competed, we were better than them on the day and we beat them fairly and squarely. I hope their team of soft crybabies start sliding down the league now to be honest with the way they're reacting.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:All Damour did was point his finger out to instruct Ralls what position to take up. Saiss runs into him, throws himself to the ground and rolls around, one of several times they tried cheating to get an advantage.

The Wolves players, manager and fans are the most pathetic bunch I've ever witnessed at an away game. Ralls pulls out of a tackle, the Wolves player runs into him and throws himself to the ground, the crowd appeal and influence the ref to book him. Most of the Wolves fans must have turned Portuguese as well as they appealed every time one of their players threw themselves to the ground.

The only correct decision against one of our players in the first half was Damour's booking, but if the ref booked Damour, he should have booked 2 of their players for pulling our players back when they were breaking forwards. That first half was the most biased refereeing performance I've seen against us for many years. Warnock must have had a "quiet" word with the ref at half time as second half, we started getting a few decisions.

The behaviour of Wolves after the game is just as embarrassing. They're looking for every excuse, they can't handle the fact we had the audacity not to sit back in awe and applaud every pass their multi million pound galacticos made. We didn't put in one nasty tackle, we were organised, we competed, we were better than them on the day and we beat them fairly and squarely. I hope their team of soft crybabies start sliding down the league now to be honest with the way they're reacting.

You're absolutely correct in your analysis. Damour was indicating to Ralls and the player ran into his outstretched arm. A foul of course but anything else would be idiotic. What a bunch of bad losers these Wolverhampton pack of cubs are!
City Slicker

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Another Brummie club I've lost a bit of respect for. How they can be arrogant with an accent like theres is unbelievable. Other clubs have taken note of how NW setup to beat them yesterday so I look forward to seeing them coming unstuck some more. Whingers.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Re: Damour on Saiss

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Some Wolves fans have been fair in their comments.

Wolves are a famous old club, and its a shame to see some foreign tart behaving like that, backed up by the Manager.

Clough would have given the guy a clip round the lughole, and dont do it again.
rumpo kid

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 am

sorry guys, im all for defending our players but i dont buy the "pointing for the position he wanted ralls to take up"

if you watch the slowmotion bit, you can see his arm is "pointing" well behind the touchline and almost goes behind his back

its stupid form damour
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 am

terrible angle to make a judgement on how much contact there was.
there was impediment though. and being honest about it why would he be pointing for Ralls { who was already in his stride and heading in the right direction }to go and mark Warnock ?
dogfound

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 am

paulh_85 wrote:sorry guys, im all for defending our players but i dont buy the "pointing for the position he wanted ralls to take up"

if you watch the slowmotion bit, you can see his arm is "pointing" well behind the touchline and almost goes behind his back

its stupid form damour

Even if he did outstretch the arm to block the runner. It's by no means an elbow to the throat or a red card.

Saiss needs to man up. Can't blame him for trying though.

However their manager going on and on about it. That's embarrassing. And as said previously by somebody it's just going to mean other teams will rough them up. They've highlighted their own weakness. And in this league there are managers and teams that relish a bit of physical. Cheers easy. No playoffs for you.
jimmy_rat

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:18 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:sorry guys, im all for defending our players but i dont buy the "pointing for the position he wanted ralls to take up"

its stupid form damour

Even if he did outstretch the arm to block the runner. It's by no means an elbow to the throat or a red card.

However their manager going on and on about it. That's embarrassing. And as said previously by somebody it's just going to mean other teams will rough them up. They've highlighted their own weakness. And in this league there are managers and teams that relish a bit of physical. Cheers easy. No playoffs for you.

all footballers need to man up really. but he still caught him in the face with his arm. ive certainly seen red cards for a lot less in football
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:27 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

its stupid form damour

thought the ref dealt with it correctly..foul and yellow card..
totally agree with them being moaners,cry babies and actors.
dogfound

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:33 pm

A yellow was the right decision but it was nothing like the Wolves lot are making out.

Just one of those incidents where there was no intent at all. If there was any pain it was caused by the momentum of the Wolves player hitting Damours arm. There certainly was no force applied by Damour.
Bakedalasker

Postby DandoCCFC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't see what I am looking for?

Damour is 20 yards away so why does the player can down like that? :? :? :?
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat