NUNO ESPIRITO SANTO BLEATS ABOUT REFEREE...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo slams referee Scott Duncan for failing to send off Cardiff's Loic Damour: "It was an elbow in the neck"
By Bill Howell

Monday 21st August 2017

Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo slammed referee Scott Duncan for failing to halt Cardiff's physicality after his side lost their 100 per cent record.

Nuno claimed that Loic Damour should have been sent off for an elbow into Roderick Miranda's throat.

"It was an elbow. I saw it," said Nuno. "I saw an elbow in the neck." Damour escaped with a yellow card.

"If the referee allows these situations to happen without punishing them, then teams are going to do that."

Conor Coady, the captain, added that referee Duncan should have taken a firmer grip on Cardiff's clock-watching.

"Referees have a tough job these days," he said. "I thought he was very naive at times in terms of the way they were time-wasting, different little things."
Attachments
AA.jpg
AA.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NUNO ESPIRITO SANTO BLEATS ABOUT REFEREE...

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 pm

All I saw was a VERY WELL REHEARSED group (led by the Wolves manager) jump up from the Wolves bench in unison in an effort to get a fellow professional sent off! :oops:

Neil Warnock was rightly livid and with regard to so-called 'time-wasting' what would Wolves have done leading by a single goal with a few minutes to go? :?

Wolves and their manager were VERY sore losers...and I loves it! :thumbright: :occasion5: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 am

They really are sore losers. The Ref wasn't the best for both sides, but they lost and need to get over it.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby streamfeeder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 am

the incident is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmMb14Ir88
pause it at 5.33 you can see that his hand, not elbow touches his neck and then hes rolling round like the sniper got him, silly and a yellow card but never a red
theres 15 pages of anger here if you need cheering up on a dull monday morning :lol: :lol:
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... ct.198105/
streamfeeder

Postby bluespeers » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 pm

I seen the highlights and it happened very quick but it looked like he just nipped him yet he went down like he had been shot :bluescarf:
bluespeers

Postby llangainbluebird » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Perhaps he should pray to his namesake, to help him calm down.
llangainbluebird

Postby wez1927 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:19 pm

:lol:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1503222287174.jpg
FB_IMG_1503222287174.jpg (4.99 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Wolves fans are still moaning about the ref. Priceless.
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... 05/page-12
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jonsey Jones » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Wolves fans are still moaning about the ref. Priceless.
https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... 05/page-12

Lol they want a premiership referee. They ain't there yet
Jonsey Jones

Postby DaweBlue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 pm

ElbowGate. Peltier DID NOT elbow their player in the neck. He did have his arm out and there was minimal contact with his hand below the shoulder of the Wolves player (innocuous). There was not a reaction to that incident by the Wolves manger or bench but only when their player pretended to be elbowed and rolled around in agony did their bench react. To be honest their player should have been yellow carded for unprofessional conduct, the same as diving these days. Very sore losers. Yes the ref was poor especially when Ralls got booked for their player falling into him right in front of us. Took screen shots of the game to show how innocuous Peltier's change was but can upload. Never mind.
DaweBlue

Return to General Chat