VINCE ALM:"LETS GET A FULL HOUSE AND MAKE"

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 am

Vince Alm(Cardiff City Supporterers Club):

"Great start to the season under Neil Warnock and his team management."

"We are looking strong and together for the first time in many years. However we all know what this championship can be like we have been here before, great starts to finish with nothing, but somehow this feels different. There is a togetherness from the squad that appears stronger than the Malky squad.with a bit more quality."

"Long way to go but get yourselves down there, enjoy it while you can, its very rare these times come along so lets try and get a full house this Saturday at home to QPR and make it a fortress to keep the run going."

"The team are playing with passion, energy, commitment, quality, putting everything on the line. Its Bank Holiday weekend the weather is rubbish, better than sitting in traffic trying to get to crowded tourists spots where you get ripped off, or doing the DIY in the house. Lets show the players some good old fashioned bluebird passionate support they deserve it and get the place rocking again."
Attachments
16729574_1369936699723746_2389648206802589820_n.jpg
16729574_1369936699723746_2389648206802589820_n.jpg (57.07 KiB) Viewed 6158 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: VINCE ALM:"LETS GET A FULL HOUSE AND MAKE"

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 am

Vince has said it all :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I agree totally with Vince and we should without a doubt be looking for a 25,000 plus crowd this Saturday, we got full houses in the Premier League,So No excuses why not now,everything is more than perfect :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cant wait, really looking forward to the match :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby sullybluebird » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 am

Come on everyone, the time has come to man up, forget the excuses, and show the club we really care!!!! NW is keeping his side of the bargain, and so are the club, the only ones to let the side down are the fans!! We should be frightening the crap out of the opposition team and fans, and making the CCS the house of pain.....like Ninian Park used to be, when teams hated coming here...Let's start this Saturday, and send out a message to the rest.....WE ARE BACK, WATCH OUT!!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
sullybluebird

Postby theclaw » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:46 am

The club has done everything possible this season,keeping players,moving on unwanted players,cheap tickets and great cheap players brought in but most important of all as stated in the post above a togetherness with a brilliant start :thumbup:
I'll be there and as much as I would love a really big crowd I'm beyond worrying about anyone else.
22,500 is what I think.
theclaw

Postby City Slicker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:17 am

Totally agree with all the comments; the club, owner, manager, tea lady, cleaner and players are all busting a gut to achieve entertainment and success,: let's play our part and show our passion! 25k plus on Saturday please!
City Slicker

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:20 am

full house is so unrealistic.

id settle for around 23k, with anything under 22 being a little disappointing really.
paulh_85

Postby bluebird58 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:25 am

Assuming QPR haven't been given half the Family Stand, then we'll do well to get more than 20,000. This will be a 10% increase on the Sheffield United game. We will have to do well up to Christmas before we get more. What were our average crowds during our promotion year?
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby troobloo3339 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 am

All you "I won't go there until Tan goes, as I'm not putting money in his pocket" need to wise up!

Tan is not taking money out of our club

He made mistakes but he's putting them right

He supporting the best manager we've had in a long time

Staying away does not effect him

Staying away does not support the players

Staying away does not support your club

We are playing fantastic football

We are top of the league

Staying away you miss this great time to be a City fan

So come on boys, make some noise! :ayatollah:
troobloo3339

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Full house just isn't going to happen, the interest just isn't there at the moment.

Hopefully we can get around the 21/22k mark.

Not sure why some on here people think they need excuses not to turn up, if they want to go and can afford it then they will. Im not going to lose sleep over it.

The only way to get regular high attendances is to continue the form over the next few months. Alternatively better priced season tickets for everyone not just students and families.
2blue2handle

Postby Fusilier23 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm out of hospital so no excuses - I'll be there :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby grange_end1927 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:58 pm

You got it right ther Vince,no more pathetic excuse,get your arses down the stadium, we want success,so get behind the bluebirds :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby Bluesman » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:20 pm

With regard to the point made in the article about people not going back until Tan is gone. Then all I can say is if you have given up watching Cardiff City because of one man then you have never been and never will be a true Cardiff City fan. You are just moaners looking for something to moan about. Go and watch the Jacks. :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Bluesman

Postby Ruislip Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Well I'll be travelling down from London for both games this week. If I can do it, then anyone can :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Ruislip Blue

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm schlepping down to North Pembrokeshire Friday evening just so I can bring my decrepit old man (can't drive)back from his caravan to the game on Saturday, to then make the trip back down West Saturday night.

Absolutely loving it this season- long may it continue!!

CTID
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:16 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:I'm schlepping down to North Pembrokeshire Friday evening just so I can bring my decrepit old man (can't drive)back from his caravan to the game on Saturday, to then make the trip back down West Saturday night.

CTID

Good luck to you its bank holiday wkend I'm letting train take the strain wouldn't dream of using car Fri /sat :old:
pembroke allan

Postby bluespeers » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vince has said it all :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I agree totally with Vince and we should without a doubt be looking for a 25,000 plus crowd this Saturday, we got full houses in the Premier League,So No excuses why not now,everything is more than perfect :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cant wait, really looking forward to the match :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Totally agree but i will be surprised if we get 20000-21000, it won't be until we can smell the Premier League then they will start coming in their droves, hope i am wrong because 25000 would be great and so deserved :ayatollah:
bluespeers

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Well I'll be travelling down from London for both games this week. If I can do it, then anyone can :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
:ayatollah: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm

To get a full house we need the so called 'glory hunter' support. Trouble is we ain't quite at that point yet, but if we keep on winning they will start coming out of the shadows.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Jonsey Jones » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:Well I'll be travelling down from London for both games this week. If I can do it, then anyone can :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Are you driving down? The trains look seriously messed up on Saturday
Jonsey Jones

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JimmyJazz wrote:I'm schlepping down to North Pembrokeshire Friday evening just so I can bring my decrepit old man (can't drive)back from his caravan to the game on Saturday, to then make the trip back down West Saturday night.

CTID

Good luck to you its bank holiday wkend I'm letting train take the strain wouldn't dream of using car Fri /sat :old:

30 years on the road - some might say I do it in my sleep :-)
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby City Slicker » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To get a full house we need the so called 'glory hunter' support. Trouble is we ain't quite at that point yet, but if we keep on winning they will start coming out of the shadows.

Or do you mean coming out of the woodwork Tony?
City Slicker

Postby CF64 BLUE » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To get a full house we need the so called 'glory hunter' support. Trouble is we ain't quite at that point yet, but if we keep on winning they will start coming out of the shadows.

Stating the obvious. If only the regulars turned up there would be nowhere near a full house.
I've not been for a couple of years but I'm seriously thinking of attending the game, normally down the Ice Hockey but they're away playing in Europe in the Champions Hockey League so at a bit of a loose end.
To get us so called glory hunters back the team has to keep up the good football and be seen to be serious about it's intention of staying in a top 6 spot.
Supported the City from when I was about 13 up till a couple of seasons ago, I'm 64 now so not a Johnny come lately.
You never know I may get converted back to being a regular again, but one step at a time.
CF64 BLUE

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

I thought I'd give this one a miss.... now I'm getting sleepy ght urges to go dunno how to break it to my Mrs lmao
Blue_Barber

Postby rossblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm sat here debating whether to go or not.
rossblue

Return to General Chat