' Cardiff City DVP Not a good day '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Sheffield United DVP 3 Cardiff City DVP 0

Both clubs fielded some under 18 players.

Cardiff City DVP
CardiffCity: Byrne, Attah, Young, Makinson, Abbruzzese, Duffus, Veale, Wootton, Poyet, Waite, Osawe.
Attachments
DHwu-YjUMAUOp5Y.jpg
DHwu-YjUMAUOp5Y.jpg (127.27 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
DHwIV6sXcAAP0x9.jpg
DHwIV6sXcAAP0x9.jpg (92.23 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City DVP Not a good day '

Postby Be Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Is anyone else worried about Bellamy's management skills based on the results of the Development Team?
Be Blue

Postby Gavin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Was hoping to see Veale making an appearance in cup games at least this season
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Postby streamfeeder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Be Blue wrote:Is anyone else worried about Bellamy's management skills based on the results of the Development Team?

Bellamy is doing the under 18s now leggy is in charge of the under 21s, regarding the result, Cardiff went up there with only 12 players and our better players not in the squad as some are involved in tomorrows game, i fully expected a hammering up there today as sheffield united have a really strong youth set up
streamfeeder

Postby NorthGwentBlues » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Be Blue wrote:Is anyone else worried about Bellamy's management skills based on the results of the Development Team?

As much as it may gall people, I think it wouldn't necessarily be about results, especially until he gets what is relatively a new team playing to a system that he wants, I believe it's all about development.
NorthGwentBlues

Postby Be Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 pm

streamfeeder wrote:

Bellamy is doing the under 18s now leggy is in charge of the under 21s, regarding the result, Cardiff went up there with only 12 players and our better players not in the squad as some are involved in tomorrows game, i fully expected a hammering up there today as sheffield united have a really strong youth set up

Thanks for clearing that up! I don't follow the Devlopment Team with anywhere near as much interest as I do the main City team, but it seems that most times when I've seen scores posted on here over the past two years they're taking a battering!
Be Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Craig Bellamy was totally in charge last season and City DVP had a quite a disastrous season after clearing 10 players out.

Bellamy has to many interests away from football to be full-time with City, so Bells stood down in May and Andy Legg took over full-time :bluebird:

Bells now in charge of Under 18's and lowe :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:22 pm

funny was watching the debate show and I found myself agreeing more with what Karren Brady was saying than what Bellamy was saying, I personally don't think Bellamy will make a good manager, and see someone like Hudson making a better manager.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby nubbsy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 pm

It would have been catastrophic had we employed Bellamy instead of slade.
nubbsy

Postby boyo1927 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:funny was watching the debate show and I found myself agreeing more with what Karren Brady was saying than what Bellamy was saying, I personally don't think Bellamy will make a good manager, and see someone like Hudson making a better manager.

Funny cos I was impressed with bellamy and think total opposite to you! Bellamy I believe will be a good manager with guidance of our neil
boyo1927

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:23 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:funny was watching the debate show and I found myself agreeing more with what Karren Brady was saying than what Bellamy was saying, I personally don't think Bellamy will make a good manager, and see someone like Hudson making a better manager.

Funny cos I was impressed with bellamy and think total opposite to you! Bellamy I believe will be a good manager with guidance of our neil

you might be right, I disagree though, I don't see the guy as a manager and good players don't always make great managers, OGS for example. unlike players like Hudson because of his natural ability he has never really had to think about the game differently, and I also don't see him having the right temperament to be a manager, but who knows maybe he will maybe he wont, only 1 way to find out I guess.
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat