' My Opinion of Tonight's Cardiff City Team '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:58 am

My Opinion of Tonight's Cardiff City Team if they are played like expected.

Of Bogle , Coxe and Harris. The biggest interest for me tonight is to see how good Omar Bogle performs (because he is the only natural cover for Zohore - like for like (and No I don't think for one minute that Zohore is going) .

Also I am very interested to take a good look at Cameron Coxe - our definate future rt. back in my opinion .

Also Mark Harris who is another certainty for our center of mid-field.

However Bogle is for now while Coxe and Harris remain down the pecking order. Coxe is behind Peltier , Richards and Connoly and Harris behind Gunnarsson, Ralls , Damour and Halford. Harris is the nearer due to less competition.
Attachments
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG (164.83 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: My Opinion of Tonight's Cardiff City Team

Postby Javea Blue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:19 am

Yes agree with you Annis some interesting players there and I hope young Matt Kennedy performs as well as he did last time out against them, he is quick and has a good eye for a pass so looking forward to another good night for CCFC this evening 2-0
Javea Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:23 am

Javea Blue wrote:Yes agree with you Annis some interesting players there and I hope young Matt Kennedy performs as well as he did last time out against them, he is quick and has a good eye for a pass so looking forward to another good night for CCFC this evening 2-0

Javea, For me this also will show how much strength in depth we have and when we need these players they can perform well.
Personally I see a lot of quality there :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby City Slicker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Javea Blue wrote:Yes agree with you Annis some interesting players there and I hope young Matt Kennedy performs as well as he did last time out against them, he is quick and has a good eye for a pass so looking forward to another good night for CCFC this evening 2-0

Javea, For me this also will show how much strength in depth we have and when we need these players they can perform well.

Is it a tad too early do you think for us to get a glimpse of Diego Poyet at this level?
City Slicker

Re: ' My Opinion of Tonight's Cardiff City Team '

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:My Opinion of Tonight's Cardiff City Team if they are played like expected.

Of Bogle , Coxe and Harris. The biggest interest for me tonight is to see how good Omar Bogle performs (because he is the only natural cover for Zohore - like for like (and No I don't think for one minute that Zohore is going) .

Also I am very interested to take a good look at Cameron Coxe - our definate future rt. back in my opinion .

Also Mark Harris who is another certainty for our center of mid-field.

However Bogle is for now while Coxe and Harris remain down the pecking order. Coxe is behind Peltier , Richards and Connoly and Harris behind Gunnarsson, Ralls , Damour and Halford. Harris is the nearer due to less competition.

Assuming Tomlin is selected Warnock must give him 90 minutes instead of continuing subbing him,we need to know what impact Tomlin will have on a full match
angelis1949

Postby rossblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 am

I think he was subbing tomlin due to fitness rather than performance. He looked leggy against Sheffield
rossblue

Postby wez1927 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:49 am

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Is it a tad too early do you think for us to get a glimpse of Diego Poyet at this level?

Poyet is on trial so cant play
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am

rossblue wrote:I think he was subbing tomlin due to fitness rather than performance. He looked leggy against Sheffield

Giving him 90 minutes playing time would improve his fitness levels
angelis1949

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am

angelis1949 wrote:
rossblue wrote:I think he was subbing tomlin due to fitness rather than performance. He looked leggy against Sheffield

he got a full match in against portsmouth
paulh_85

Postby bluemun » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:13 am

Really hope fans turn up tonight. All the fringe players should get a game....Not sure about Pilks though, who was dreadful v Pompey. Hope O'Keefe gets a chance.
bluemun

Postby City Slicker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 am

wez1927 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Poyet is on trial so cant play

Ah yes I'd forgotten that, I'll have to get down to the Dev games I guess to have a look
City Slicker

Postby rossblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

I totally get what you're saying but you can't test his fitness in a league game , tonight is a different case, surely he has to push himself tonight. I noticed he's quite heavy for his height, and he tries to press all game, that's why he probably has to work a lot harder on his fitness than most.
rossblue

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Seeing as NW will want to win the match my 11

Murphy
Coxe
John
Manga
Halford
Okeefe
Kennedy
Pilkington
Bogle
Tomlin
Ward
Pulisnewport

Postby angelis1949 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:Seeing as NW will want to win the match my 11

Murphy
Coxe
John
Manga
Halford
Okeefe
Kennedy
Pilkington
Bogle
Tomlin
Ward

Happy with that team with the exception of Pilkington and Okeefe,dont see the point in selecting players who probably will be moved on at the end of this window
angelis1949

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:Seeing as NW will want to win the match my 11

Murphy
Coxe
John
Manga
Halford
Okeefe
Kennedy
Pilkington
Bogle
Tomlin
Ward

Happy with that team with the exception of Pilkington and Okeefe,dont see the point in selecting players who probably will be moved on at the end of this window

Gives them a chance to be seen and maybe snapped up
Pulisnewport

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 pm

I believe Warnock thinks his back up players are up to the challenge of Burton - no disrespect- I fully expect the "b" team to be fielded mostly to get some game time and I'm sure they'll be rotated as and when so need to be up to scratch:
Murphy, Peltier, Connolly, Manga, John, Noone, Halford, O'Keefe, Tomlin, Pilkington, Bogle/Ward
Blue_Barber

Postby Blanblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Murphy
Coxe
Manga
Morrison
John
Halford
O'keefe
Kennedy
Tomlin